16

"What is...past...for three hundred!"

"Ah! Picking out the hard ones first... no fun!" Alfred laughed. He moved to the side, showing the question. "What is...Why was Francis protesting outside 'my' company building when Arthur first finished the tech?" He spoke. He smiled at him, and I looked toward Francis, who looked nervous. "Speaking of that company, I only was involved by sheer luck. I did have to kill my adoptive father, but it wasn't like I was close to him or anything..." Alfred laughed. He killed him? Mr.Wang.

"What is..." Francis started. The stupid music was still playing in the back, and I was beginning to lose my mind. "What is...I knew Arthur was going to be working in the building...so I tried to meet him...but I couldn't talk to him... as much as I wanted to..."

My eyes widened at his answer. He tried to talk to me? But I kept running. "Ding, Ding, Ding! You are correct! But do you want to tell Arthur why?" Alfred smirked. I looked at him in disbelief. This was really our child!? How?! How did we mess up this badly?

"I was...I was going to stop him from traveling back in time, but I realized it was too late..."

"Yippee! You are correct! I guess Arthur would have thought you were crazy or something...interesting to see what would have happened if you had stopped him. My plans would have surely been foiled..." Alfred laughed. He then looked at me with a smile and crossed his arms. "Your turn! Or are you still in... SHOCK!" He laughed.

"Really? We can do without the puns..."

"Ah...I am only joking! Lighten up!"

"Whatever... I choose, What is... truth for three-hundred..." I spoke. Alfred rolled his eyes. "Come on! I want to see some pain!" He laughed.

Seriously...how?

"What is... why Francis kept trying to find you?"

What? How was I supposed to know that? Wait...no! It was a sheer coincidence! Right?

"What is...coincidence..."

A wrong buzzer went off, and my head shot toward Francis. "Ouch! Two wrongs in a row! That's not good...Francis, care to share the answer?" Alfred smiled. Francis looked at me sadly...as if he did not want to say...

"Come on...how bad could it be?"

"Really bad..."

"Oh! Do tell! Don't spare any details!" Alfred giggled. Francis looked at him in shock, then at me. "The truth is...I was receiving letters...where to meet you...I thought they were from you at first...but I think I may know who was sending them now..."

"Oh! Tell us who!" Alfred giggled. Francis looked at him in disgust and breathed out. "I think it might have been Matthew...I think he somehow started to make us meet again...I'm not sure... but when I saw him leave from talking with you, I knew it had to have been him..."

"Ah! My dear brother! Constantly getting involved...after he meets with Arthur, he realizes what a screw-up he was and goes back to aid Francis...but it is no use! Still the same outcome! In fact, by now, he should be wondering where the two of you are by now..." Alfred spoke. My jaw dropped, and I suddenly felt this pain rush through me.

"You got it wrong after all! No points rewarded!"

I groaned in pain and felt my body begin to sweat from the stress it was being put under. "No time! Let's move on!" Alfred demanded! I looked over at him with a slumped head, and he looked at Francis. I guess his answer wasn't so bad.

"What is... future for two hundred..."

"Yes! Finally!"

"Why did Arthur and Francis send Alfred away?"