ii

*vampire knight will not be the same in anime/manga

_____________________________________

It's near that time again, held once a year, one crazy time.

After saving some idiotic student from falling off the wall, and making the whole female population became his enemy by declaring banning valentine day, he walk away. And now he's here in the stable lying beside White lily, the beautiful horse who was violent to others but himself.

He was just laying in a clean hay taking his time to take a nap when the horses suddenly became agitated, something is out there, he can feel it then it was suddenly gone. He waited.... and he relax as the horses around him settle down.

He stand up then pat lily on its head saying goodbye as he march out intend to look for it, the things that can spook a horses are predators. I didn't feel any vampire, maybe it was just a wild animal but the woods within the academy is free from predators ' not vampire though' to protect the student, so I need to find what it is.

I walk deeper in the woods when I suddenly felt it, something is staring at me, I whirl around then was suddenly staring directly in the eye of a wolf. I widen my eye not expecting a wolf within the academy. Even if there was any, they would have flee considering that this place is full of vampires.

It was a majestic brown wolf, bigger than a regular one and it's eyes are amber. It was observing me, we stay like that for a minute and it then try to approach. I can see in it's eye that it's not going to attack, I know that I should scare it away but I feel familiar to this wolf. Then came another one, this one is a white wolf with green eyes.

They both approach as I crouch down to their level meeting them face to face. The first was within my reach and I stretch my hand to him, it's a boy, it sniff my hand then bump his nose in my hand as his tail start to wag. I chuckle as the other one also came bumping his nose to my side. I put my hand on their heads starting to pet them when they start getting excited and start playing with me. I know that this is weird, no animal 'except for White lily' get close to someone like me so suddenly, but who cares.

We stay like that playing until I notice that it was getting dark, I start to stand up when I suddenly feel thirsty. I gasp as I held my neck, wanting to claw at it when the two wolves make a sound drawing my attention to them. We stare for a minute and I'm sure my eyes start turning red. They stare and it seem they suddenly learn something, went and run away. That's right they should run away.

I stumble to the tree, resting my back as I slide down on its roots. I gasp, breathing deeply trying to calm me down. ' it's finally happening, I know it won't be long before I finally fall '

It take time for me before I take control and the sudden bloodlust subside when the two wolves suddenly show up once again, and this time I was shock when one suddenly approach and drop something on my lap. "Wha-" it was a white bunny, a trembling and alive white bunny. I stare at it, trembling like it know it's end is approaching, and I stare dumbly at the two wolves who look like a proud children doing something good and waiting for a praise.

What the fuck!?

I chuckle then start barking out a laugh, I laugh so hard there are tear hanging in my eye as I try to calm down, after some minute I did, wipe out my tears and stand up holding the bunny carefully on my chest.

"Thanks for the gift you two but I don't want it"I said and smile softly at them while patting both their head.

I lift up the bunny Infront of my face and rub our nose together "shh....shh.... It's ok little one, I will not hurt you" I comfort and hug her(it's a girl) gently and caress her soft fur with my hand.