xi

*I know I did bad on the last chap., but I'm too lazy to change it.
______________________________________

Kiryu Zero, a vampire hunter, turn vampire, and now a Hanyou; readying for another night as he stare back at the mirror. His eyes which only turn gold when the moon is up is now lavender.

Ever since his eyes turn gold, he's been banned by the chairman to be seen by day class at night, so on night patrol, he doesn't appear infront of any day class, including Yuki. The only time he can make contact with the day class are only during the Crossover.

Just like now, Zero and Yuki are doing their job as a guardian as usual, managing the day class. Same old routine,  except for Zero who follow behind the night class after sending away the annoyance. He also barely talk to Yuki, making their relationship a bit estrange.

Kuran Kaname notice this, but never make a move.

Once inside the classroom, Zero sit on the backside, followed by Shiki and Rima who surprisingly sit on his side. He stare at them as he raise his eyebrow questioningly

The two only sit comfortably while eating some Pocky, while the others gape at them

"What are you doing?" Aidou ask incredulously toward Shiki and Rima.

The two only stare blankly as they answer in a deadpan voice "eating"

Zero hide a snigger but failed and Aidou pop a vein in his forehead, glaring at the trio as he huff in irritation.

Shiki and Rima stare at each other in awe, having been able to make Zero laugh.

Before any more drama can unfold, the door to the classroom open as a man enter.

Striding through the center with confidence and no fear, he introduce, "I'm Toga Yagari, I'll be your temporary lecturer for this ethics class. Nice to meet you, vampires......" This make the whole room plunge in tense silence.

"Yagari? He has the same name as the man who's the no.1 vampire hunter right now...." Rima commented

"Relax. Today I'm an official teacher with a teaching certificate."

Kuran who was leaning on the wall, reading, also comment "I heard that you were somewhere far away. But you've returned? You've came back to check out the night class? Or is there a vampire among us who you want to kill......sensei?"

"Hello, Kuran Kaname. Unfortunately my list is empty right now. But if you find my class boring, I can always add you to my list, you know."

"Heh. I'll be careful, sensei" Kuran answer as he smile calmly at Toga.

Toga smirk as his eyes travel through the crowd until it stop on a silver haired with a golden eyes. They held their gaze for a seconds before Toga break it and start discussing.

"You know him?" Shiki quietly ask beside him. He came too close before Zero realize it.

He blink before saying "my master"

Shiki only humm before staying quiet

______________________________________

After class, walking alone in the corridor, Toga stop as he take out his cigarette and light it.

"It seems that you're doing well with those vampires, Zero"

Appearing behind him, Zero walk beside his Master as they both trek the empty corridor

"Didn't you hate them?"

"I hated them. But now, I just don't care enough as long as they don't piss me off. The only one I can truly hate, is that Woman"