viii

*sorry for the wait.

______________________________________

Preview:

The girl run toward Zero, hugging him in his waist, while the boy stand closer beside them.

Zero look down at the girl, surprise and confuse "wha-"

"Papa"

_____________________________________

Now:

"............."

"PAPA!?" Aidou and the chairman both shout, while the others became speechless

The voice so soft yet the others clearly heard it.

"What's the meaning of this Zero-kun!? Why didn't you tell me I have grandchildren!? Oh my gosh! they're so cute~! I'm now a grampa! I wi-gack!" Zero who was overwhelmed by the sudden event suddenly have a vein popped at his forehead hearing the bubbling chairman so he hit him in the face once he came closer "No violence infront of the children! Gah!"

"Shut up you bubbling idiot! And I'm not your son!"

"Papa?" The same soft voice rang. Zero look down toward the child still hugging him and who is now staring back at him. He glance toward Koga and Ayame who were by the side, shrug and said "well, they're yours"

Zero sigh, push the little girl gently so he could crouch down so he could now face the child/children properly cause the boy is now beside the girl.

"You're names?" He question gently

"Kanna"

"Hakudoshi"

"You call me papa"

"That's because you're papa"

"Mama and papa save us and take us in"

Zero blink in surprise, tilt his head and ask "mama?"

"Ka-" "OK!, that's enough" Koga interrupt as he put his hands on the childrens head but was slap away by Hakudoshi who scowl at him

"Don't interrupt us wolf"

"Fuck you too, demon brat"

"Koga" Zero rebuke

"Feh! What!?, It's true. You also call him that ya know. And if it's not for you, I would have killed them long ago"

On the background, we can here the chairman scandalized shriek that sound like "my grandchildren!"

"Nonsense. I would be the one who would have killed you by now." Hakudoshi stated as he brandish his naginata at Koga and before Koga can retaliate, Ayame came in between them

"Stop it now you two, it's already been a long night and we don't want to disturb any humans further more" Ayame reminded which make them all remember where they all are.

"If it's about the day class, I already send Yuki to calm them down, and I'm pretty sure Kaname send someone to look out for any curious students." The chairman smile but when he turn toward the two corpse it became uncertain "the only problem is how to clean this all up"

"Oh those, it would be more easy if we have foxfire, it would have reduce it all in ash easily. But for now, I'll just let our wolves devour it all. The only thing left, are the bloodstain"

This time Kaname step forward "I'll have my people take care of those. For now, we should take this somewhere private."

______________________________________