xviii : book 2

*I'm back!!!!

*A new year and a new beginning. Hope you still like this book. Pls enjoy!

*And a little warning guys! Zero/Inuyasha is a pup. It's already been said many times in book 1. So, he can be a little childish at times. Here come some ooc or a little cause Inuyasha is really childish sometimes.

______________________________________

B-Bmp

.
.
.

'....hurt'

B-Bmp

Heart throbbing painfully

'it hurt'

Blood so hot and so cold

'when will this stop?'

.....Inu....ya....sha....

B-Bmp

Opening his eyes a little bit, he see a white blurred figure standing on his side. It move and reach for him.

"Sleep more..... Inuyasha" it said,

and he close his eyes once again.

______________________________________

It's been two week since the disappearance of Zero, Hakudoshi, Kanna, Ayame and Koga from Cross Academy.

Weeks since the death of a pureblood which result in chaos within the vampire society and hunter association.

But even with this, life within the academy still continue. Day class are curious where one of their prefect went, only assuming he take another break, the only exception are those who are awake that Night.

A tense silent fall within Kuran Kaname's office where Kuran and the whole inner circle are in

"So you can't even find him, Seiren?" Kuran ask the kneeling girl infront of him

"I apologize Kaname-sama." She answer before being dismiss.

Kaname sigh.

"Kaname-sama, what should we tell the Senate? It's clear that Kiryu-kun kill Hio Shizuka. Even without any witness.......what Hakudoshi told that night and Maria's own confession, Kiryu....." Takuma stop, knowing everyone already understand it without continuing

Kaname close his eyes, thinking..... when did everything became a mess. Ever since Zero's disappearance, a hollow like feeling on his chest appear, reminding him...... how everything suddenly became dull.

This past months, ever since Zero suddenly change, he never left his mind. His change disrupt his plan. A careful plan that has taken years to put, completely destroyed since the day Zero abandon his humanity. The knight he'd chosen.... is not a part of his chessboard any longer. Zero will no longer protect Yuki.

But this is not what make him worried and frustrated..... it's the fact that his attention was easily focus to Zero. This fixation.....he thought it's just because he don't want to lose his best chest piece for his plan. But no, since he disappear, he doesn't care about the foiled plan, he's more unsettled not having Zero on his sight.

When....?

When did it turn out like this?

When did he find Zero so interesting?

Kaname then finally open his eyes. "In any case, I must report this to the Senate. The fact that someone committed a taboo.....and killed a pureblood."

........................

Unnoticed by all of them, Shiki and Rima who are standing a little bit further, are watching everything silently. Both hide their emotion in their apathetic face, but their displeasure shows on how their fist tighten.