v

*I repeat, the story of Inuyasha have a lot of difference in the anime/manga

_____________________________________

(Kill)

his head hurt

........

(Blood)

........red.....

(Slaughter them)

Someone is laughing........

(Weak)

'Please don't kill me!'........who?.....

(Useless)

'You MONSTER!'...........

(We should kill them all)........Why?

........(....because it's fun).........

Zero feels like waking up from a hazy dream. He tried focusing on his surrounding and the first thing he notice is the taste of blood in his own lip. He snapped at attention when it register, and the first thing he focus his eyes on is Koga who is infront of him

"Ko....ga?" "Yo, good to see ya back"

Zero look down where he bit in his arm, blood stop flowing out and it's starting to heal already. He lick his lip tasting the remaining blood. The blood itself held power, strength, and something more.

"Sorry" he apologize even though he knows that's it's unnecessary

"Feh. This is nothing. It's just a little blood. You know this is nothing compared to when we spar in the past. But of course I totally wipe your ass" he boast, grinning smugly

Zero snort parting his lip to retort when he snap it shut remembering where he was and who's he with at this moment. He was alarm by all the stares and attention when he look pass Koga.

Cross Kaien, seeing his adopted son finally regain clarity, call for his attention "Zero?"

Zero turn his attention to the chairman, seeing him worried and also anxious to come closer but being block by Ayame and the wolves.

"Chairman" he acknowledged, then he nod toward Ayame who step aside, allowing only the chairman to come closer.

And before he can go to Zero, he first address the others.

"Kaname, could you please escort Yuki back to her dorm. And I think it's time for the night class to go to their own class. I'll wait for you in the office." He finally said, giving Yuki a sad smile then hurriedly go to Zero's side.

Kuran nod to his inner circle to return and went to escort Yuki who is still shock. "Let's go, Yuki" he said gently, hypnotizing her a little for her to follow. He glance back toward Zero who now only look at the chairman, then toward the other intruders before he return his gaze to Yuki escorting her back.

______________________________________

Inside the chairman office, Koga, Zero, and Ayame sit in couch in order with the wolves lying on their feet, along with the chairman they wait until Kaname finally enter the room.

"Thank you Kaname for coming"
Kaname nod as he proceed to stand infront of the chairman.
"Now that everyone is here, a proper introduction should be made. What do you think, Zero" Kaien turn to Zero, knowing that the two beside him somehow care for him greatly, so maybe they would also listen to him if he would ask so.

Zero, understanding what the chairman want, groan in an impending headache that will definitely come. Even though he cannot understand it completely, the two beside him are neither human nor vampire.