Night Two: Father And Son

It was the next day and Michael had made a good amount of money from both the revenue from the restaurant as well as salvaging Molten Freddy. Thankfully with him taking safety in consideration he also didn't get hit with any lawsuits. Yet. He wanted to make sure he never got any, so he placed a few more attractions around his pizzeria, but as he did he quickly discovered that he was running out of space. If Michael wanted to attract more guests, then he would need a bigger place.

So, he spent some of his hard earned cash and expanded his pizzeria. It was a five hundred dollar buy, but it was worth it. He ordered a new stage since he now had space for a bigger stage and he placed Rockstar Foxy right by Rockstar Chica, completing the band.

He then had more activities placed down and even had some security doors installed. He placed coin slots and safety straps on the things that needed them, then added another animatronic on a side stage. That animatronic being Funtime Chica. Something left over from Circus Baby's Pizza World. She was supposed to be in Ballora Gallery, but then Ballora took her place and she was put in storage. Now she was doing what she was going to do originally.

With everything placed and play tested, Michael opened his restaurant and got ready to do his tasks for the day. He ordered more utensils and began ordering more pizza boxes as soon as that was done, but he heard rustling coming from his left. He shut down his fan and looked over to his left for a few seconds before he turned back to his computer to order more things, when he heard the unmistakable laughter of Molten Freddy.

He was far from alone here.

He felt it start to get very hot in the room he was in, so he was forced to turn the ventilation on to cool himself down. He switched his screen and activated the motion detector, immediately getting hit with a blip that let him know that Molten Freddy was hanging around and looking for him.

Michael then activated an audio decoys which caught Molten Freddy's attention and made him go after it with more interest. Michael went back and was soon done with placing orders, he then moved on to printing out fliers, posters and menus.

These were of course, rather loud even with the printer he bought yesterday, so he had to shut everything down when Molten Freddy started getting to close for his liking.

He looked at the vent to his left until he heard Molten Freddy go away and reapplied the audio decoys as Molten Freddy went after it again. Though it was a painfully slow process, Michael managed to finish the tasks and went to round out the day by dealing with repairs.

Molten Freddy moved through the vents as he chased the sound of the audio decoys, looking around as he entered the room where he had heard the noise but found nothing. He looked around for a little longer before he moved on, but suddenly heard another noise from the adjoining vent behind him.

"I hear a birthday boy!" He said in a singsongy voice. "Are we playing hide a-and seek!? Ready or not, here I co-come!"

Michael soon finished his tasks and logged off for the day, his shift complete. He left the room and stepped outside for some fresh air. He could hear the kids in his restaurant enjoying themselves in his pizzeria. It made feel bad that he would need to get rid of it at some point.

"Elizabeth... Evan... Charlotte... You all probably think I'm a monster for helping him." He muttered to himself. "You too, Cassidy... He shouldn't have killed you. But soon, your souls will rest. I promise."

Michael looked at the sky and saw that a storm was on its way and would likely hit early tomorrow. He looked to his right as he was in the back alley and saw a bunny animatronic with human finger bones exposed in its hands. It was obvious to Michael who this was.