Chapter Four

"I knew something like this would happen. What a pain; I have to stop this before they rope her in. Otherwise, I'll have another nuisance in my life to deal with." Saiki said while looking at the four girls from the window. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not against her having friends; I'm against her being friends with Teruhashi. If I can't have a normal life, I'll at least make sure she can keep hers."

"(Y/N) I love your bento! Did your mom do it for you?" Teruhashi pointed out, to which (Y/N) replied, "Yes, my mom makes all my lunches." Teruhashi smiles. "Oh wow, that's so sweet of her. I wish I could have a cute bento like yours." "So far, the conversation is normal; maybe I was worrying over nothing."

"Let's cut to the chase; do you have a crush on anyone (Y/N)?" Yumehara questioned. (Y/N) Surprised by the sudden question, Teruhashi lightly scolded Yumehara, "We've only just met her, Chiyo! You can't ask such personal questions like that!" Yumehara put her hands together and smiled innocently. "Sorry! Old habits die hard, I guess." Teruahashi sweat drops and turns to (Y/N), "I'm so sorry about that." "Yeah, I'm sorry too," Yumehara added. (Y/N) sighs and smiles. "It's alright, I guess; I was just shocked for a moment, although I have a crush on someone." Yumehara got this obsessive look in her eyes and got closer to (Y/N). "Really!? Is he in our year? Is he a French guy? No, Russian!" (Y/N) was taken aback by Yumehara's sudden personality change, "Um, well, he does go to our school, and he is in our year." Yumehara pressed further, "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" "Well, he didn't impress me at first, but something about him made me feel different today. See, I like Toritsuka." Dead silence follows.

Yumehara and Teruhashi looked shocked, while Saiki was horrified. "If Toritsuka wins her over, he could mold her into another nuisance in my life. Not to mention, he's not relationship material. I have to nip this in the bud one way or another."

Later, after school, (Y/N) changes her indoor shoes for her outdoor shoes. Toritsuka approaches her suddenly, his aura sparkling. "Hey, babe.~" (Y/N) is flustered as a strawberry blush spreads across her face "H-Hey Toritsuka." "A little birdy told me you had a crush. Is that true?" Toritsuka slammed his hand on the lockers by her head, staring intensely into her eyes. "If it's true, then I'd have no choice but to take you out on a date." (Y/N) thinks to herself. "Should I confess to him? I mean, it'd only be right to give him a chance. Maybe he's different than what everyone thinks."

Toristuka falls over for a moment, and (Y/N) gets worried. "Toritsuka! Are you okay? What happened?" she goes down to help him. Toritsuka looks up at her with a smile. "I'm alright; I just got light-headed for a moment. Anyways about that date-" before he could continue, (Y/N) got up and swiftly walked away.

"Wondering why she left so suddenly? Well, let me tell you." Saiki wakes up in the bathroom toilet. "I checked (Y/N) likability level for Toritsuka, and it was abnormally high. And when I used psychometry, I saw Toritsuka out of his body, so he must have used a ghost to flirt with (Y/N). From there, I just slept in the bathroom, not one of my best moments, and astral projected out of my body to rip the ghost out of Toritsuka's body and put the original spirit back in. After that, (Y/N) likability for Toritsuka freefall in a blink of an eye. It was pretty simple."

Toritsuka tries chasing after (Y/N), but she's too fast, and he loses her. "Dang it, Saiki! Why'd you have to go and meddle in my business!" "Because you were deceiving her. She probably would have liked you a little more if you had acted like yourself." Toritsuka looks down dejectedly.

As (Y/N) walks home, she thinks about what happened with Toritsuka. "I can't believe I went out with a guy like Toritsuka. I should be focused on my studies instead of dating." she looks at her phone to check the time. "I should get ready soon." She begins running to her house for another eventful night.