My Bestfriend

YN: EUNWOO??
Eunwoo: Hey bun how are you (smiling)
YN hugged him and started crying. She missed him so much . They have been bestfriend since their childhood but 3 years ago one day Eunwoo just disappeared.

Flashback
In the playground
Yn: Eunwoo? Eunwoo where are u. Hey come out now u are worrying me. (Starting to tear up) Eunwoo enough of pranking come out right now or I won't talk to u.
Wait I should go to his house maybe he is there.
She rang the doorbell and Eunwoo's mom opened the door.
YN: Aunty pls tell me where is Eunwoo
Aunty: Sorry kid I can't tell u where he has gone but he left a letter and a gift for you.
She handed over the letter to Yn.
YN ran to her house opened the letter and started reading
YN: Dear YN
I know you are really angry and upset that I left you without informing but I have a valid reason which I cannot tell you through this letter . Please wait for me I will comeback after 3 years for you till then I won't be calling or texting. Please take care bun bye.
(YN was crying her heart out.  She won't be seeing her bestfriend for 3 years)
She opened the gift only to see

  She won't be seeing her bestfriend for 3 years)She opened the gift only to see

Wow 😲 beautiful.

End of flashback.

Eunwoo: Hey YNaa I am here now stop crying or your make up will be spoiled
YN immediately stopped crying after realising that she was crying.
YN: But tell me the reason why u left me.(cold)
Eunwoo was shocked
Eunwoo: (Took a deep breath) (sigh) I am a Mafia
YN: YOU ARE WHAT NOW!!!!
Eunwoo: Shuush everyone will hear
YN: I don't care but why did u become a Mafia
Eunwoo: Yn I always wanted to become a Mafia and yeah I joined a group called astro they are like my brother's now we have been together like for three years and don't worry they know you they are here with me ...
YN: Wait WHAT THEY ARE HERE WITH YOU??? WHYY?
Eunwoo: Shushhh Yn yes they are here and they want to meet you wait hey boyss come inside
The door opened and many handsome boyzz entered (An: still a BTS army so the boyzz are not more handsome than BTS don't worry)

Moonbin

Rocky