Just a Start!

Sky: You planned everything before hand Yoona yet we had no idea about that! What do you think how does that makes us feel! Useless?

Yoona: Sky I am already frustrated don't trigger me more. That Mr. Joker and Mr.Green how dare they do that

Yeji: What is going on?

Seojun *in mind*: Yeji why why did you have to speak *internal emotional damage*

Yoona: You! What are you doing here?

Yeji: Oh actually you were the one who called me through Sky didn't you?

In Yeop: Why don't I have any idea about what's really going on here?

Sky: You motherfucking bastard just shut you fucking foolish mouth when you don't know anything about the fucking matter!

Yoona: Sky! *threatening tone* mind it! In Yeop I had planned of destroying Mr.Joker and Mr. Green's Empire to get our's become more powerful but those fuckers came to know I don't know how and they in return destroyed our two godowns of weapons! And now we even lost their favour! My fear also came true they both are now allies with BTS! Since we don't have much time now let's start our plan..............and there is a change in plan

Hyunbin: Last moment changes in plans don't end up well babe *kissing her neck*

Sky POV

I literally cringed when he kissed her neck! I literally do not feel good about her plan coming up. She is gonna go for a war and I am so damn sure about it!

Yoona: Hyunbin you won't regret this plan don't worry.... So listen I heard that the eldest member of BTS Kim Seokjin is married. His wife is almost 2 months pregnant. How about we give them a traumatising death. Sky you will go back to Korea with Seojun. In Yeop you will stay here since I am keeping you incharge of all the three companies from now onwards! You girl *pointing towards yeji* you will be the seducer since you heard almost our whole plan. I know that you were a mafia so it should be a easy job for you! You three will go to Korea and will somehow get close to BTS and then kill his wife's child! Don't kill her because as I said a slow traumatising death*smirking*. Now leave the rest of the plan remains the same as before!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip ~

Kai: Sky now what will we do! It's all ruined!!!

Sky: We have no option but to go with plan B

Kai: and that plan is....?

Sky: No plan

Kai: This isn't a fucking time to joke Sky!

Sky: Fine sorry! Now listen here dude-

Kai: I am not your dude! *sterly*

Sky: Fine sorry but you look hot when your are angry! *sexy tone*

Kai: Shut up Sky and focus!

Sky: Where should I focus? *playfully*

They suddenly heard a laugh
They turned behind just to find Yeji standing there laughing

Sky: Did you eavesdrop is? *sternly*

Yeji: No I didn't I was just passing by when I heard you flirty lines don't worry!

Sky: Kai I got an idea! How about we tell Yeji everything?

Kai: Everything? *shocked*

Sky: Yes everything! Listen Yeji Seojun doesn't know about this yet so call him here I will tell you both together.

Seojun: Don't worry I am here! *suddenly pops out of nowhere*

Sky: you fucking scared the shit outta me. Listen now...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An: I ain't revealing the plan yet 😏!
_____________________________________