Tired

An Note
Sorry for not updating since a long time now. Since my 10th has started I don't get time to upload lately. I hope u understand 😄!!
___________________________________

Yn's POV
I have had enough now I cannot hear them since I am totally numb. Yoona was right I betrayed them by not telling them but what I never had guts to tell anyone about me getting raped. I should have been mentally prepared sooner or later they would have known this. I broke their trust. I stood up.

Yn: I am sorry

As soon as I said I ran upstairs. I can't face them now I know they are angry and upset becz they care abt me.

BTS POV
As soon as Yn ran Jungkook also went running behind her. We know that Jungkook was never disappointed in Yn not even after knowing the truth he would comfort her, better than any of us

Taehyung: What d-did I d-do n-no I-I shouldn't h-have done that no no no. (murmuring)

Suga: So now u finally feel guilty after saying all of that (chuckle) seriously u know what I may have been a little disappointed that she didn't tell us everybody is but we aren't like you. You know what Taehyung you don't deserve a sister like her. And yes u being guilty won't change a damn thing. You better stay away from her. That's the least u can do I hope so.

Taehyung fell down on his knees. Crying full of guilt. Ashamed of himself. Never did he imagined he would do such a thing which would hurt his sister. He was possesive of her. He had decided to lock himself in the room and never face his sister again.

2 weeks later~
Jimin POV
It's been two weeks now and Yn hasn't come out of her room. She isn't answering us and we are worried. We tried breaking the dor but she stopped us by saying that either we stop or she will jump out of her window. We had no option but to back off. Now I am going upstairs towards Yn's room with a fruit plate and try to atleast give her this. Taehyung hasn't come out of his room too. Everyone knows that Taehyung was just angry and he spoke things which he shouldn't have but no one is ready to talk to him. I am furious that he spoke like that but I know that he was scared to be betrayed by the sister he loves. I reached Yn's room

Jimin: Yn please open the door it's your mochi oppa he has bought u a fruit plate . Please open the door and eat this for me please. (banging)
Yn: Just leave Jimin or u would regret doing this for me. You better get lost now.
Jimin: Yn I am keeping this plate here outside the door eat this ok I am leaving

I kept the plate outside and left.

Yn's POV
I know that I did wrong with mochi oppa when it's not his fault but it's better for them to stay away from me. I love my brothers much more than anything and I can give them my full trust is now what I know but I am broken, my heart is not able to trust anybody. My own mom betrayed me for that bastard and now my goal in this life is to finish them including my mother. But I cannot risk their safety for that I need to make a plan and so I have decided.....

At the dinner table ~
Jin and Jisoo's POV
We both are now serving dinner to everyone except Yn and Taehyung.
Kai: Guys it enough now we have to find someway to get them both out of their rooms, they can't spend their whole lives there, can they?
Unknown: No need of doing that I guess you all got one of them here itself.
Everyone turned towards the voice
Everyone: WAIT YNNNN!!!!???
Yn: Yes is there a problem
Jennie: No no no my bestuuu😭 (hugging Yn)
Jessi: You piece of fucking shit u damn scared mee (smacking Yn's head)
BTS : Now now won't you hug your brothers
Yn: No (coldly)
Hobi: But why (almost tearing up)
Yn: Cause one of my brother is missing
Jungkook: You still want to see hyung after what he said. Don't you hate him?
Yn: I can't hate my own brother and he was right I should have told u all before and I also know that he was scared of getting betrayed. Have u all even tried going to his room and atleast look at his condition. I am sure u all didn't even give him food or worst even talk to him? If his own brother's can't understand him then what could u expect from others. I am disappointed in u all. I guess u all should say sorry to him.
Jin: He is not even opening his door how do we have a conversation with him. He won't even talk to us.
Yn: But he will talk to me
Jin: Wha-
Yn: Come on big guy let's go I need your help. (dragging Namjoon)
Namjoon: Wait wha-

Outside Taehyung's Room
Yn: Tae Tae oppaaa open the door (banging)
Tae: Just go away Yn (low voice)
Yn: Namjoon u have to break the door and don't enter until I ask u to ok.
Namjoon: But I-
Yn: No buts just do ask I say (dominating tone)
Namjoon: Argh finee

*bang*bang*bang
Tae: DON'T YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY TO GO AWAY HUH
Yn: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH. FIRST YOU SHOUT AT ME THAT DAY AND NOW YOU ARE FEELING GUILTY AND SITTING IN THE ROOM FOR TWO WEEKS EATING NOTHING? HAVE U LOST YOUR SENSES HUH? DON'T YOU DARE SCREAM OR I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD, YOU UNDERSTAND!!!
Tae: FUCKING LEAV- AAAA
Yn started pulling his hair
Yn: YOU FREAKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU STILL DARE TO SHOUT HUH
Jin: STOB IT!!!
Namjoon: Hyung it's stop it and not stob it (whispering)
Jisso: Yn leave his hair right now.
Yn: Unnie don't you dare speak in between this brat needs a lesson
Jimin: Even you need a lesson
Tae: YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HELP ME THIS BITCH WILL PULL ALL MY HAIR OFF
Jin: How dare you speak to your elders like that huh you brat Yn being smaller than u never talked to me lik-
Yn: Jin Hyung fucking shut u- Aaaaa
Taehyung started pulling her hair

Eunwoo and Kai finally decided to pull them apart.
Eunwoo and Kai: WHAT ARE YOU BITH FIGHTING FORRR!!!!! Let's go down and have a conversation ok?
Yn and Tae: Fineeee (groan)

Author's Note
I am not getting any ideas nowadays. I guess this chapter is quite boring. I have an idea on my mind but I don't know if u all will like it. I haven't received any suggestions yet. Hoping for some suggestions 😁.