New start

The ceremony finally came to an end and now I was here in the car with BTS which was not at all peaceful well becz we all are glaring at each other without a reason 🙄.

WWH: Listen we have some rules...
YN: Yeah Yeah I know them like don't go out without our permission, don't enter our rooms, don't speak to us, mind you own business and all that fucking shit yeah I know them(sassily)
Suga: Don't curse at us
YN: I will curse and yeah mind you own fucking business boi it's my mouth so I can speak.(annoyed)
Suga: You will regret
YN: We will see

We soon reached the mansion only to see Mr Kim and Mom waiting for us with their SUITCASES!!! Ok calm down Yn maybe it's mom's luggage from home.

We all sat around the dining table until...
Mr Kim: Children me and you mom are going on a honeymoon for 1 month so Jin it is your responsibility to take care of your little sister
YN: correction step sister and I can take care of myself no need of them(cold)
Mom: Yn don't be rude(shouted)
YN: Mom first he isn't my real father who can take my decisions I only agreed for your marriage and did not agree him to be my dad so please don't force me into your mess(rudely)
Mom: Enough Yn you know what I do when u disobey don't you
YN: I do
Mom: Then bring it fast(shouted)
Soon YN brought a stick in her hand her face was blank and cold.

BTS POV
YN handed the stick to her mom then what we saw shocked us

Mom: HAND
Mom started hitting her with stick
Mom: COUNT
YN: 1,2,3,4,5.....
Dad was trying to stop mom but she said him not to interfere which he obediently agreed which shocked us more than ever.The most feared Mafia King agreed are you serious. After some time mom finally stopped. We saw YN she has no tears not even a single, her hand was bleeding too much it somehow worried us.
Mom: Go to your room you cannot eat dinner today is that clear.
YN: Yes
Mr Kim: Taehyung show her the room
Taehyung nodded
He wanted to ask her if her mom was like that towards her from the start so he asked
Taehyung: Does mom does this everytime
YN nodded
Taehyung mind was confused how can a mother hit her own child.
They reached the room which was to YN's liking

YN's Room

YN's bathroom

YN's bathroom