Secret disclosure

my father Lee Hanbin the second positioned Mafia was killed in front of my eyes he was to abused in front of my eyes and was also killed by my hands. Yes the one who was abusing him kidnapped me handed me the gun told me to kill my father but I didn't until he himself pulled the trigger of the gun in my hand. In order to take the revenge I became the Mafia Queen.

Junglebook: Stop joking YN you have to be serious this situation isn't a joke 🤣

Well now the whole maknae line was laughing mess until the heard a gun shot and the one who shot the bullet was YN. She was holding a gun

BTS were in ultimate shockThen Suga spokeSuga: I always had a doubt that u were a Mafia but never thought that u would be a Mafia Queen

Then Suga spoke
Suga: I always had a doubt that u were a Mafia but never thought that u would be a Mafia Queen.

BTS got up and were about to bow but YN stopped them and said
YN: No need to bow you are my brothers (smile)

BTS were again in a shock but soon hugged her knowing that they really needed a sister.
The only thing that they didn't knew was the bloody past of YN.

Next morning ~
Jin: YNaa wake up~~~
YN: Noo oppaaaa~~~~(whining)
Jin was in utter shock hearing the word oppa from her mouth
Soon YN realised what she spoke out of love. She always wanted a brother whom she could call oppa, be their little princess. BTS and YN already loved each other as brother sister from the start but never realised it.
YN: Sorry Jin I really didn't mean to....
Jin: No YNaa it's ok from now on call me oppa I always wanted a sister who would call me oppa and give me a nickname.
YN: A nickname??
Jin: Yes
YN: ok so how about WWH oppa
WWH oppa: Perfect. Ok now get ready and come downstairs ok!
YN: ok oppa

YN felt the love she craved for maybe her brothers could help her but she needs time to tell them maybe...

She again did her routine took shower today it was school so she selected her outfit

Light Makeup