Life!

Hyunbin: So what next?
Yoona: You keep asking me this (annoyed). It's been ten years since her death and I anyways never cared about her!
Hyunbin: Even I didn't care about her but just think if we weren't the ones who attacked then who was it?
Yoona: It may have been one of their enemies who knows now our new motive is too kill her rest of family.
Hyunbin: I heard that out of all of them eight people are joining Mafia again.
Yoona: Let them join it's good for us.
Hyunbin: How is that good for us?
Yoona:(smirking) You are such a dumb person. Think about it. They will be Rookies in the Mafia underworld. They wouldn't have much power in the start and we are much more powerful than any other Mafia groups. If we catch those eight then it would be a piece of cake to catch others. The root of their tree has died and soon they will also die. (evil laugh)
Hyunbin: Hahahaa you are right Yoona but who is gonna do the job of capturing those eight?
Yoona: Of course my three monster weapons hahahaha but for now let's discuss about our wedding shall we (smirking)?
Hyunbin: Sure let's go darling (kissing)

____________________________________

Sky POV
Sky: Your order Sir?
Unknown: One chocolate milkshake please
Sky: Hmm ok you have to wait will be right back with your order.
2 minutes later
Sky: Here. Enjoy you day!.....
Sky: Ya HAN SEOJUNNN!!!
Seojun: Hahahahaaa look at your face Sky you look like a pig Oink Oink~~ Hahahaha look the milkshake is dripping from you nose hahahaha~
Sky: HAN SEOJUN YOU BETTER START RUNNING YOU BRAT!!!

Eternity later~
Seojun POV
Ouch! I have bruises all over my body. This girl has beaten me to death ouch! Sky is very violent. Well she is my bestfriend we have spent a long time together and the only person she trusts is me same goes for me. We both are orphans. You all might be thinking that why we are working as part timers when we are rich ass. So well to hide our identity we need to lay low.
Sky: Ya HAN SEOJUN!!
Her eyes have turned dark I guess it's something important.
Seojun: Ouch my eardrums! Why are you shouting girl?
Sky: I have called you three times you bastard.
Seojun: What is it?
I have a bad feeling about what she is gonna say next
Sky: I got a call from boss we have to go to the base right now
Seojun: Now?
Sky: Yes you fucker!
Seojun: But has she told the reason?
Sky: No! We don't have time to talk let's go
Seojun: Ok fine let's go first change you can't go like this.
Sky: Ya ok

Sky's outfit

Seojun's outfit

Seojun's outfit