Chapter 4-Just The Two Of Us

Shieun woke up gasping for breath. The pain of thinking he had lost Sooho was threatening to swallow him whole again. Sweat dripping from his body, he reaches out and immediately connects with a hand that pulls him in close. Soon, his entire body was lying on top of Sooho. Shieun's head resting on his chest, his breathing slowing to match the rhythm of Sooho's. A calmness comes over him as he listens to Sooho's heart beating. Sooho was alive and breathing, and not still. Kisses fall upon his forehead, and the gentle warmth reminds him that Sooho is still here. After thanking whoever was above listening, he raises his lips up to capture Sooho's. Hands that were once gently rubbing his back have changed to seeking hands. One was gripping his ass while the other was grasping his hair to tilt his head. A better angle in which Sooho has better access to plunder his mouth. 

"Fuck me" He demands huskily of Sooho, he wants to go up in flames, to feel alive. To feel Sooho alive. 

"It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for." Sooho remarks cheekily as he flips Shieun onto his back. Even this Shieun likes because if Sooho's mouth was running, then he really was here with him.

Sooho moves from shoving his tongue into Shieun's mouth to moving down Shieun's body. Biting one nipple while he is pinching the other, causing Shieun to cry out. Sooho never fails to exploit his weakness. The sensual nature of Sooho's physical form beckons him. Shieun reclines his head while his hands glide over the sensuous muscles of Sooho's back. Just as he is considering doing more, Sooho's head drops lower. Shieun begins to moan as he feels Sooho tongue moving down his abs, creating moist circles on his skin. Then Sooho raises his head and blows on the wet skin, giving Shieun goosebumps all over.

"Fucking tease." Shieun gasps, more stating facts than accusing, but it did help Sooho take mercy on him. Sooho slowly moves down, gently teasing Shieun's body along the way, before swallowing Shieun's dick whole.

"Fuck, yes!" He couldn't help but yell as he felt the heat and warmth envelop him.

Sooho teases the tip of his dick with his tongue, nearly driving Shieun insane before taking mercy on him and sucking, causing blood to rush to Shun's head. He was barely aware when Sooho teasingly circles Shieun's anal ring. They have been approaching this line, but not quite reaching it. This time felt different. 

"Please, fuck me, I want to be connected to you." He asks, not realizing that his voice has a slight whine. 

His world narrows down to his dick slipping into and out of the mouth of his favorite person in the universe. He was unable to see it, but he felt it when the circling, teasing finger presses inside him. He grasps the sheets as if they were something to hold on to, while the sensations overwhelm him. If he pushes his hips up, he might lose the feeling of that finger, and if he pushes into that finger, he might lose the feeling of that mouth. Sooho adds an additional finger, and despite the slight burn, he finds it a familiar and enjoyable sensation. As Sooho starts to scissor his fingers to stretch him, he continues to suck. Shieun senses his dick striking the back of Sooho's throat; that in combination with the suction, wetness, and fingers are bringing him to the brink. He warns Sooho, who pulls off. Shieun wants to cry, but then Sooho is taking his fingers out, pushing Shieun's knees-up, and lining up his dick. He realizes he's about to get something better.  

"Ready?" Sooho asks him in a voice full of strain. 

"Please." He gasps, just as desperate as Sooho.

Then that dick, which felt as though it were made of steel, was pushing inside him. Indeed, there was a burning sensation, but it also felt as though Sooho's dick was igniting all the nerves in his ass and shooting towards his head. It was the most alive and most connect Shieun has ever felt.

Sooho is clearly exerting himself in an effort to push in slowly in order to avoid injuring Shieun. His temples are dripping with sweat, and he is grasping Shieun's knees like a lifeline. Once he is finally fully in, his control almost snaps, causing him to jerk several times before regaining control. 

"Don't fucking stop!" Shieun yells, and he hears Sooho exclaim with relief as he commences to fuck Shieun into the mattress. 

Both of them were going horse as one moans and the other curses out expletives. The mounting pressure is mounting to an unstoppable point. Shieun felt it from his toes to his head, but it felt as if he still needed something else to help him over.

"Fuck! I'm so close, Sooho, so fucking close. Do something." He begs. 

Fortunately, Sooho comprehends and proceeds to pull on Shieun's leaking dick. He can hear himself yelling as everything explodes. Both his dick and head. When he came to himself again, his ass was still clenching on the dick that was still fucking him. Sooho whispering how good it felt. Shieun raises his hands to intertwine with Sooho's hair and lowers his head for Shieun's kisses. As they exchange a kiss, Shieun glides his hand on Sooho's back, dragging his nails along the way. Sooho groans, while his hips start to jerk. Once, twice, and then Shieun feels warmth releasing into his channel. 

He is unable to breathe due to the body that has collapsed on top of him. Soon, luckily, Sooho grabs him and rolls to put him on top. His head was once again resting on Sooho's chest. He was unable to motivate himself to get up and clean up, despite being aware that both should do so. After a brief period of rest, Sooho commences yanking and shoving him until they are both submerged in flowing water; however, Shieun refuses to be of any assistance. Shieun instead leans himself against Sooho's body. Shieun feels the soap gliding over his body, but he just continues to lie there and enjoy being taken care of. 

Sooho has never told Shieun that he loves him, but it was in every action he took. Sooho would run into danger with him and for him without hesitation, but Shieun cherishes the care he receives the most. Shieun then realizes he has never told Sooho either. Did he have any idea? He was incapable of displaying emotions like Sooho, so how could he be aware? 

"Sooho." He timidly calls out, as Sooho begins rinsing him off. 

"Hmm?" was his simple response. 

"I love you." 

Sooho turns his head at this and drops a kiss on Shieun's forehead. Telling him, "So cute... I know. I don't remember when it happened, but I love you too." 

Shieun smiles softly and happily at Sooho's response. Thinking about it, he was pretty sure that he knew when.