Chapter 8 - I Got Your Back

The guys were taken aback by Shieun's desire to join them; however, they were happy about it. Though admittedly curious as to why he decided to come this time. Shieun informs them of his father's visit to town and his desire to eat dinner with him. Figuring that it might as well be the place they were always talking about. There was easy comradery between the guys as they made their way to the restaurant. Not that Shieun did any talking, he prefers to just listen, but they were accustomed to that. 

"Stephen is nice, you'll like him. You really don't care that he is gay, right?" Juntae nudges him to ask. 

Shieun is now contemplating all the occasions when Juntae arrived early at the restaurant, and he is hoping for Juntae's sake that he isn't interested in Sooho. 

"No, I don't care," he asserts, shaking his head. "Me too." He elaborates further with a point to himself. 

The guys stare at him for a moment, as if trying to determine whether he was joking or not. They appear astonished by his revelation, each with a peculiar expression on their faces, as though attempting to mentally comprehend it. He just returns the looks. Shieun wasn't sure why they were surprised when they didn't have any issues with Stephen aka Sooho being gay. 

"I can't picture you in a relationship with anyone." All the guys agree with Juyang when he says it out loud. 

When they got to the restaurant, they saw people spilling out onto the sidewalk. "Must be another fight." suggests Hoomin. 

Shieun's heart begins to freeze, prompting him to run before contemplating any alternative course of action. The guys call out to him, but he didn't even slow down. It is their policy to avoid engaging in conflicts unless they involve members of their group. That approach isn't going to work in regards to Sooho, as he would never remain passive when it comes to him.

When he gets inside, he discovers that his schoolmate Joo is throwing shots at Sooho along with various others. Sooho is positioned against the counter, fighting a duo, but able to hold his own. Meanwhile, Jin is exerting himself in an attempt to deter the numerous members of Joo's gang from pursuing Sooho. Shieun, never slowing down as rage fills him, grabs a coke can and starts slamming, taking out the immediate problems bothering both Jin and Sooho. Jin is evidently stunned to see him help, yet he acknowledges him with a nod of appreciation. Continuing to smash faces with his coke can, he briefly returns the nod, teaching these fuckers not to mess with his important person.

Despite their rule, his friends join the foray. When his friends join in, both Joo and Sooho are able to make quick work of Joo. After the fight, he was incredibly grateful to find himself in Sooho's arms. Sooho's verbal sparring, further easing Shieun's stress. Despite his strong desire to hit Sooho with the coke can as he persists in playing with Shieun's cheeks. 

"This is freaky." He perceives Juyang's words, but his gaze and attention is only for Sooho, who is silently apologizing. 

Shieun can only stare at him, wondering where he should begin. Sooho's motives were sound, but understanding the why of it did not change the fact that his feelings were hurt. 

It seems that Sooho was able to read this on Shieun because he tells his boss,  "Jenny, I'll be right back to clean this mess up! Just give us a minute." as he grabs Shieun's hand and pulls him away. 

Shieun was taken out of a door leading to a back alley, which seems to be where the workers come to have a break. A relatively private area to relax with a table and chairs or, in their case, to have a conversation. After closing the door behind him, Sooho leans against the door while still firmly grasping Shieun. 

He says again, "I'm sorry," while hugging Shieun and comforting him.

Shieun is hesitant to speak as he is uncertain about his feelings towards this matter, stating, "I am uncertain of where to begin." 

"I'm not good at talking." He further tells Sooho in frustration, grateful for the arms that tighten around him. That Sooho is pushing his head towards Sooho's chest instead of pushing him away.

Finally, he says, "We have to learn how to talk. I get your reasons, but I'd prefer we discuss it together. I know it's me, I'm the problem." Shieun persists in his efforts to effectively express himself. 

"No, it's not just you." Sooho interrupts him to say. "Rather than recognizing that we do better as a team, we have always tried to protect each other. I realized that tonight, we've always functioned better as a team, but neither of us have been acting like it. We're a couple. Past life, this life, and the next. That means we should be making decisions together." 

Shieun smiles in relief that they could agree on this. "I promise" he assures Sooho.

"Me too." Sooho also agrees while leaning forward to seal the promise with a gentle kiss. Not everything would be resolved tonight, but it felt like they were on the right path. Both of them willing to tackle their issues because they love each other. That went a long way to easing the hurt in Shieun.

Grabbing Sooho's head, he deepens the kiss, all the tension suddenly turning to passion. With a groan, Sooho grabs Shieun's ass as their tongues steal into each other's mouths. Sooho was pulling him into his growing erection, and that's all it took for Shieun to feel his dick harden too, and push back, while making needy little noises. Both his mind and body are screaming for the connection that only Sooho could give him. 

Sooho rips his mouth away, exclaiming, "Shit, we are at my work, Shieun!" But Shieun just falls to his knees, uncaring of their location. 

He quickly undoes Sooho's pants and swallows Sooho's dick before he could make any further protest. Staring at Sooho as he sucks, constantly shoving his head and down, while feeling that hardness with his tongue. Only getting more turned on as Sooho grabs the back of his head to push him to go faster. He almost shoots when he starts to taste Sooho on his tongue and knows he is pushing him to the point of no control. Moaning, he pulls his head back, licking the head of Sooho's dick. Wrapping his hand around Sooho's erection, he begins to suck and jerk him at the same time. Euphoria fills him as he hears Sooho growling and cursing above his head.

Gripping Shieun's head, Sooho pulls his head until his dick was touching the back of Shieun's throat. Sooho growls a warning that he was about to come. Shieun hums and moans in encouragement, which causes Sooho to yell, "fuck." 

His dick jerks in Shieun's mouth as he comes down his throat. Shieun waits until Sooho's dick has gone fully soft before pulling off, relishing the dazed look on his lover's face.  He was unsurprised when Sooho picks him up and places him on the table, yanking his pants down. Instantly, his dick is being enveloped by a moist warmth. Sooho digs his fingertips into Shieun's ass, continually swallowing him whole over and over again. 

"Fuck, don't stop. Fuck." he growls while biting his lip as he looks down and watches his dick going in and out of Sooho's mouth. Shieun immediately sucks on the fingers that came up to pull his lip out of his mouth. When Sooho takes them out, he whines, but then begins begging when he feels Sooho trace the ring of his ass while still sucking. Shieun's head tilts back in anticipation, a flash of light emanating behind his eyelids, as Sooho inserts his fingers and locates Shieun's sweet spot.  

Not even coherent enough to notice the hand that was coming up to cover his mouth as screams out, "Fuck, fuck, yes!"

Between those fingers and mouth, he is unable to hold out, he pumps his dick into Sooho's mouth as he jets down his throat.