Chapter 1: A Second Chance - Part 1

Note: This is my very first story and Im sorry if its a bit boring or confusing. This is Part 1 and i hope you all Enjoy...

•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

In the year 2032, 10 years after our hero: Ash Ketchum had defeated Leon and won the World Coronation Series, he had gained the World Monarch title earning him fame all across the world

In the years that passed after the coronation, many trainers had looked up to him as an idol, admired him, and desired to become as strong him. This of course made ash very happy, seeing many aspiring trainers working hard trying to reach or surpass his achievements

This also applied to some of ash's dear friends and former traveling companions as they achieve their goals in life.

• Gary had taken over Prof. Oaks labrotory as the new professor with tracey as his assistant just like his grampa

• Paul beating Brandon in the battle pyramid and beating Cynthia in the Sinnoh League makinh him the new Sinnoh Champion

• Misty fully taking over the Cerulean gym while her sisters retire and becoming a water pokemon master

• Clemon becoming a famous inventor in kalos and finally finding a girlfriend...thanks to Bonnie of course ;)

• Sonia taking over Prof. Magnolia's research on Galars Dynamax Phenominon and finally having her wish of having Leon free from the duties of being the Worlds Monarch and getting married to him

And many others aswell...

While some of them still had a long ways to go before they achieve their dreams, they in return found lovers to spend the rest of their lives with happily

Ash though had a different fate ahead of him, just like Leon, Ash had a lot of responsibilities to attend to, many paper works were in need of his approval, many events that needed his pressence, all of his time and energy were all poured into being the responsibilities he had to fulfill in becoming the world monarch. This also resulted in him not being able to move freely due to being constantly chased by fans whenever he gets any days off. But despite all of the tiring responsibilities and not being able to travel just for the fun of it anymore, Ash still never felt sad or come to despise the responsibilities he was given, if it meant securing a brigther future for the future generation and encouraging them to reach their goals, then he's willing to set aside his dream of becoming a Pokemon Master.

Ironic right? Ash Ketchum, giving up his dream to become a pokemon master. The very same guy who always said that he would become a Pokemon Master is now saying he is willing to give it up for the future of the trainers of tomorrow.

Anyways, shall we proceed to the story and who knows? We might actually find out Ash's reason for choosing other people's dreams instead of his own...

With Ash and Pikachu at the top of Hammerlocke Stadium getting some fresh air after another tiring day of work

Ash's P.O.V

"Its been a tiring day huh Pikachu?" i said to my partner as we both are view a beautiful sunset on top of hammerlocke stadium where me and pikachu are currently staying at.

"Pi Pikachu" nodded pikachu as a form of agreeing to what i just said as he looks up to the night sky already covered by the millions of stars shining brightly as we feel the cold night breeze blow pass our bodies.

"Its been so long since we last viewed the night sky like this huh bud? Its been ten years since our last journey..." i said to pikachu as i began to remember all the times we had spent traveling together from region to region, from one gym battle and pokemon league to another. "Pika Pi" spoke my partner as sign to him also remembering all the times we had spent together with our friends.