Chapter 8 - Astrid

Yo!! Im back everyone!! AshuraStories is back baby!! Sorry for disappearing for a few months and not updating any of my stories. I wont bore you guys about my reasons but please do remember that like i said in Chapter 7, this will be the last time you'll be able to vote on who ill add as Ash's 5th harem member...

Ill be adding the total amount of votes a few days after this chapter is out so for those who wish to add a girl to Ash's harem please feel free to vote.

Now that, that's done. Without further ado, Let us now begin the story once again...

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
[={~»Chapter 8«~}=]
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

The Narrator: As the bright full moon is shining bright upon the lands of the hoenn region, people and pokemon seemed to have finally tuckered in for the night. But i believe the peaceful night in Petalburg City will be hearing Groudon's roar any minute now...

???:...

The Narrator: Any second now, the maple household will be experiencing another of its daily smashing and screaming which suprisingly didnt happen this morning...

???:...

The Narrator: Any second now...

???:...

The Narrator: In 3...2...1...

???:...

???:...

The Narrator: Okay!! Thats it!! Max should be screaming right about now with May running after him with a mallet in hand. So what in the name of Arceus is going on here?!

???:...

The Narrator: Alright now im both confused and curious!! What's seriously happening inside that house of theirs that it seemed to be as quiet as a haunted house?

Location: Petalburg City - Maple Household

No One's P.O.V

Tonight seems to be a very rare and peaceful evening for the residents of the maple household. Normally during this time of night, all of the furniture and walls of the house would still be getting smashed to pieces since Max would hide behind them to not get hit by May's giant mallet during her rampage. Although tonight however, all of the members of the Maple family is having dinner in the dining table where an eerie silence was looming over them as they eat...

Norman Maple and Caroline Maple were both currently facing each other on the medium sized square table as they kept glancing to their left and right every so often where both of their children were minding their own business and not speaking or even moving an inch from their seats.

"...now to backup plan #19 on what to do when May sees Ash with another girl: Send out either the captured Gardevoir, Alakazam, Hypno, or other pokemon that knows «Teleport» and head towards the nearest cave and hide their for atleast one week. Next is backup plan #20: If we were in a forest in the middle of nowhere and May starts to go on a rampage, use either Brock or Drew as a meat shield once again to buy time for an escape. Now moving onto backup plan #21..." Max mumbled a bit loudly causing his mom and dad to sweat drop and look at him nervously.

He was currently in the middle of planning what he should do once his sister starts rampaging once again when they see Ash with another girl. He's been doing this for nearly four months now when Delia told May what Ash thought of her. Although he was finally able to rest and not get chased whenever Ash is mentioned, the experience he suffered when he was being chased by May when she wanted to kill him left him traumatized which in turn gave him a huge mental scar that pretty much had him only think of one thing when May starts showing signs of enragement and that's to: "SURVIVE!!", that led him to preparing many plans ranging from capturing pokemon that could help him escape to even resorting to sacrificing any innocent bystanders who was unfortunate enough to be nearby...