Chapter 2: A Second Chance - Part 2

Hey guys, welcome to Part 2 of Chapter 1 of my first story and i hope you enjoy it thanks...

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Ash's P.O.V

"Pika Pi!! Pika Pi!!" shouted pikachu as he tries pushing me to wake me up.

"Five more minutes Pikachu, i dont care if we're late for work today..." i said to my partner while trying to keep my eye's closed.

But as i slowly drift to sleep again, a young boy wearing glasses, a green shirt, brown shorts came up to my ear. "Ash wake up!! We need to find where May went!!" shouted the boy.

"Ahh!!!!" i screamed as i immediately woke up and saw a familiar face looking at me having an angered expression. "Max?! What was that for!?" i shouted.

"What was that for!? May's missing you idiot!! We need to find her now come on!!" shouted the boy angrily as he runs off.

"May's missing? But i thought she was..." as i hold my head to keep it from tilting due to me being a bit groggy after waking up so suddenly, i notice my body being slimmer and shorter than usual and i quickly noticed my clothes aswell. "Huh!? What happened to my body?! How did i turn back into my younger self?!" i shouted inside my head since screaming for no apparent reason in public is embarrassing and i just decided to move away from the area and begin searching for may.

"Pika Pi!!" shouted my partner as i look towards him to see that he's a bit smaller than normal and we stopped for a moment so that i can pick him up so that he could reach my eye level. "Pika Pikachu Pika" said my partner.

"Yes this looks like the place where the grand festival was held years ago buddy, if that's the case then is it possible we might be dreaming or did we really just went back in time?" i said to my partner as we continue walking around and i saw many familiar buildings that was no longer around in the future. "Its been years since i last saw these structures around this part of the region..." i though to mtself as we begin walking around town clearly just sightseeing and not searching for May at all for the moment.

And just as we reach a location near the Poke-Center, i heard two familiar voices call out to me in the distance. "Ash!! Pikachu!!" shouted both max and a teen who was tanned, had black spiky hair, a green vest and brown T-shirt and brown pants as they aproach me running clearly out of breath.

"Have you found May yet?" asked max while panting heavily while he was sweating.

"We've been looking everywhere for her yet she disappeared without a trace at all, man this is tiring" said the teen as he is also exhausted from all the running the did.

"Pika Pika" said pikachu clearly dumbfounded by their current state.

"You guys really just wasted your energy huh? Running
around town continuously without stopping? Seriously, I really want to scold you both right now for acting rashly without proper planning and not caring for your bodies at all but now is not the time...ugh!!" i unconsciously said as i hold my head in disappointment unaware that i was behaving like what an adult would do if a couple of children did something wrong. "Act your age a bit Brock" i said to my friend as i place other hand on my waist.

Shocked by my behavior, both Max and Brock had their jaws open clearly not able to believe what they are witnessing right before their eye's and it didnt took long for me to realize what i just told to the both of them. "Ah!! Im supposed to be very childish and dense right now!! This is my past self and not my current body!!" i though to myself as i begin to
become nervous but the next reaction completely caught me off guard.

"I umm, y-you see..." realizing what i just said to Max and Brock, i tried to act like what i did before in the past but was interupted by getting grabbed on both shoulders. "Ash!! Your right, i just went to search for may without stopping to rest and ask if the locals sawhere!! Your finally being mature for once my friend!!" Brock said to me while crying tears of joy.

"Haha!! I guess a guy like you can act decent and mature when needed afrer all" Max said to me with a grin.

"And what does that mean?" i said as my eyebrows twitch
clearly offended by what these two just said to me but i quickly got over it since mentaly, im older than them both at the moment. "Hah, come on brock, we better find where May ran off to before it gets dark" i said to Brock as i remove his arms from my shoulders and let out a deep sigh.

"Your right Ash, we better go find out where May went before nightfall" said the teen as he nodded. "Me and Max will search near the Poke-Center while you go look back at the stage, May might have gone there"

"Sound like a plan to me" Hearing this, i nodded my head with a slight grin in my face. "Pikachu!!" shouted my partner as we both watch Brock and Max run off to find where May went again but at a slower pace this time.

Once we no longer could see the two, thats when me and pikachu started heading towards May's location which i clearly haven't forgotten since it was pretty close by from where we were currently located. "Now then, shall we begin changing our fate Pikachu?" i asked my parrner as we look at each other with determined faces.

"If we really did manage to return back to the past with our memories still intact, then that means we have a shot of changing our future, this might be our only chance at this so we better give it our all Pikachu" i thought to myself with a huge grin forming in my face as i look ahead with the flames of passion in my heart being lit up once again.

"Pika Pika!!" shouted my partner as we both run off towards May's location.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

And thats it for Chater 1 folks, sorry if Part 2 was a bit confusing but i promise ill try to make it better in future chapters

Anyways please stay safe and god bless you all!! Bye Bye!!