Special Chapters Part 1: The Decision...

Hey gang!! This is a special chapter and it isnt gonna affect to the main story. Im also gonna be saying that as this book progresses, expect that i might publish some more special chapters on a random holiday or a few days after that said holiday. One of which is like this Valentines Day Special Chapter.

Please also remember that these Special Chapters might reveal a few mysteries that you might want to know. Anyways, lets get right into the chapter.

[A/N: I'll be adding a few FakeMon in these special chapters since well, most of these special chapters take place in the future and lets just say Ash traveled to a few new regions such as Paldea and many more FakeMon Regions. Hope you guys dont mind and also, The Narrator will not appear here on this chapter FYI...]

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
With Ash & Pikachu at Hammerlocke Stadium
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Location: Galar Region - Hammerlocke Stadium

No One's P.O.V

It has been nearly 8 years since Ash became the new World Monarch. He's currently in his office overlooking a stack of paper to his side while pikachu and a dog pokemon with purple and white fur that seems to have some sort of pink masquerade mask on its face but if you look closer, its actually its the fur pattern on its face, both snuggled togerther along side a smaller dog Pokemon with purple fur while having its thick fur on its ears covering its eye's and the two dog pokemons noses seemed to resembled an eye ball.
[A/N: Im really not that good with Pokemon descriptions so ill just place picks for the Fakemon ill be using in the Special Chapters…]

The three are all sleeping under Ash's desk peacefully which made the young monarch smile as the sight, he thought it was cute and a bit funny to see his partner like this all the while Pikachu was currently dealing with a few headaches of his own...

The three are all sleeping under Ash's desk peacefully which made the young monarch smile as the sight, he thought it was cute and a bit funny to see his partner like this all the while Pikachu was currently dealing with a few headaches of his own due to to 3 specific individuals that seemed to be against a few matters only the pokemon themselves can solve. Ash along side a few old friends had also just turned 23 a few months ago all the while one of his childhood friends had just sent him an invitation to attend an important party that is going to be held in three months from now.

"So those two had finally setted a date huh?" The young monarch asked no one in particular as he is holding an invitation letter in his hand. As he had just leaned on his chair, a knock could be heard from the door with a voice asking permission to enter. "Its open..." Ash called out proceeding to continue signing a few important papers. A tanned skinned man with purple hair and a woman with light green, heart shaped hair clips all over her orange hair entered the room while both are holding hands and saw Ash doing his thing on the desk. These two were the former champion of the Galar Region and Former World Monarch Leon and his wife Professor Sonia, Galar's regional professor.

A Monarchs Redemption [My First Story]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara