Chapter 7: Legends Meeting

Hey guys!! Welcome to chapter 7 of this book of mine!! So sorry if i haven't updated that much this month and same goes for my other story too. I was currently having too much ideas pop out of my head that it began to scrabble my other thoughts and ive been reading a few other books here on WATTPAD and got a few new ideas so i also started making drafts for those stories. So ill apologize if this chapter is a bit boring or rushed since i just made this without a proper script like i use to always do…

Also, the votes for the one's i made in the Special Chapter & Announcement chapter is still on until chapter 8 so this is your last chance to vote…

So without further ado, lets begin the Chapter!!!

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
[={~»Chapter 7«~}=]
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

The Narrator: Its a very wonderful day in the Kalos region, all people and pokemon living happily with one another, whether its in the buzzling city of Lumious or in the peaceful town of Vaniville…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Narrator: Well almost everyone, except for a young lady who's living in vaniville town who seemed to have gotten a very bad wake up call…

Location: Vaniville Town - The Yvonne Residence

No One's P.O.V

"Ugh, how many times have i told you to not wake me up that way!?" a girl with honey blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes complained towards a small little bird pokemon which was perched on top of her head.

"Flet Fletchling!!" the little flying type chirped as it puffed out its chest as a voice of an older woman could be heard.

"Serena!! Time to get up now!! Its time for your Rhyhorn racer training so come down quickly!!" the woman shouted from below the floor.

"Coming mom!!!!" the girl now identified as Serena shouted to her mom with a pouting face indicating she doesn't seem to wanna go practice. She then proceeded to get up and open up her rooms window letting the warm morning sunlight to enter her room. Once she saw their house's frontyard, she immediately turned her gaze to a Rhyhorn that was currently inside what seemed to be its pen which was like a dog house. "Morning Rhyhorn!!" she greeted causing the pokemon to look up and gave a roar in the form of a, "Rhy!!" as a greeting aswell. Seeing that Rhyhorn already said “Good Morning” to her and Fletchling, she then turned her gaze to the horizon infront of her with a smile.

"Fletchling?" the little bird pokemon chirped in wonder as it looks at Serena which the girl quickly took notice off and let out a slight giggle.

"Dont know about you Fletchling but…" she stated before looking at a picture on her desk drawer where it shows a picture of herself when she was younger along side a raven haired boy with a toothy smile while he was holding a politoad in his arms before continuing, "I have a feeling im gonna meet my beloved knight soon…" she explained as she picked up the picture and looked at it with a dreamy look thats mixed with longing…

Serena then went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before going back to her room to change into her Rhyhorn rider clothes and headed downstairs and proceeded to go towards the stables near her house located in a clearing that is the size of two battle fields. As soon a she arrived, Serena began her usual daily training with her mother, Grace, but as always, it ends up with Serena's Rhyhorn flinging her off its back with her face landing on the ground first…

"Grrr!! MOM!! I HATE THIS!!!!" Serena complained, yelling at the top of her lungs which was so loud that it seemed to have startled a young man who was leaving Vaniville Town.