Father

Chapter 2

I woke up at 5 normal waking up schedule for GusuLan disciples. I then walk towards my quarters and prepare myself for this day.

After eating breakfast I went to the Elegance hall where I found my uncle and brother waiting for me to arrive.

" Wangji are you ready?" Xiongzhang asked

"Mn" I responded

" Okay then let's go to your father's quarters" Uncle uttered.

We walk towards my father's quarters. My heart is beating loud. 'I can see my father, he is alive not yet dead.' was the only sentence that run into my head. Soon after we found ourselves standing in front of my father's door. Uncle knock the door.

"Who is there?"said a baritone voiced person. Father.

"Xiongzhang, Xichen and Wangji wants to talk to you." Uncle responded to father

"Xichen and Wangji?... They are here?... Come in, come in..." My father said

When I entered I saw my father. He had a black hair, golden eyes like mine, soft features like my brother. I was stuck in my place looking at him. My brother went and hug him. After father hug my brother, he went and looked at me. I'm still stuck on my place I don't know what to do and I don't know what I feel, ' father, my father is alive. I can see him touch him, hug him. He is here.'

"Wangji..." Father called out.

"Won't you hug your father Wangji?" He ask. I went nearer to him and he hugged me tight. His hugs made me emotional if without those years of controlling my emotion I am sure I will be moved to tears.

" Why did you come here?" He ask while breaking the hug.

" Wangji was the one who requested to meet you after the incident yesterday." Uncle explained

" What do you want a-zhan? come tell father." He said. ' do you really what to know what I want father? Will you give it to me?' I ask in my head

" Wangji want father to end his seclusion. Wangji wants his family back." I said in my usual cold and monotonous voice.

" Wangji you must understand, father committed a mistake and father wants to correct it." He explained to me in a sweet coaxing voice.

" If father really wants to correct his faults, he must end his seclusion and act to correct. Nothing can be corrected if father will stay behind closed doors." I said. My Father, brother and even uncle was surprised to what I have said. A 6 year old boy scolding his father to end his father's seclusion. I can sense that father seems to know what is happening so after speaking to my uncle and brother he requested to talk to me alone. After my uncle and brother left he closed the door and placed a locking talisman in the door and a put a silencing spell so that those who may be staying outside won't hear any of our conversation.

After putting those things, he sat in the table facing me. He poured tea in his cup and after sipping he asked,

"Who are you?"

______________________________________

Another update...
Thank you for your supports...
If you like the story please vote...
If you find any grammatical mistake please just forgive me English is not my first language...
If you have any suggestions for the upcoming chapters you may place your suggestions in the comment section...
Thank you😊😊😊