🏫 First Day of School 🏫

Chapter 15

After the fight, they both return the sword to each other and now are thinking how to apologize for what they did to each other the other night.

*****

Lan Wangji made the first move. It took a lot of courage to do so but he did try his best.

He went and told Wei Wu Xian, " Wei Ying, you still have to do your punishment. After the lesson tomorrow, meet me at the library pavilion." He whispered this to the younger's ears.

The others who were watching thought that Wangji is making a silent argument with WuXian because of the younger's face. He looked terrified.

" How many rules again Wei Ying? If I am not mistaken it is 4? Entering Cloud Reccesses after cerfew, Bringing Alcohol, Bribing the law inforcer, and talking behind people's back." Lan Wangji said with a smirk.

" Wait Lan Zhan I did not talk behind people's back because you are there it's not counted. Even if I didn't know it was you. It's not my fault, we didn't see each other for 5 years and I barely recognize you since your face change a lot." He said and after he made a face that I sense he is up to mischief.

He clears his throat and continued,
" Not my fault that Lan Zhan became more handsome." He teases with a flirting tone.

" Shameless." I responded.

My ears turned red. I was embarrassed but somewhat flattered. Wei Ying thinks I'm handsome. I smiled inwardly. I decided to tease him back.

" Too bad, this handsome face would bring you to your punishment tomorrow. I know you would enjoy. You could see my handsome face tomorrow." I smirked.

" La...Lan.... Z..Zhan. I was told you are a walking iceberg. I know I really didn't believe but the way you tease me right now I can say you are one of the mischief maker here. Why punish me?" Wei Ying whined.

" I don't care and you must do your punishment tomorrow if you don't want me to add your punishment." I said and went down.

Wei Ying still stayed there. I heard him say he screwed up and I chuckled a little without knowing my brother saw me.

" Really, love can make people change. See my cold, emotionless brother suddenly smiled. Wangji should I greet my brother-in-law? I miss him so much. The engagement proposal is also ready just tell us when do we need to send it to Lotus Pier, everything is ready. Want to send it now?" Brother teases.

" Xiongzhang!" I said with a knitted brows and I slightly raise my voice.

Brother just chuckled and pinched my right red ear.

" Wangji just don't lie, I know you like it. See your even blushing. I really like it when my little brother blush."I rolled my eyes and walked away. I don't like to hear more teasing from my brother.

I went to Jingshi and read the notes I have made. If I am not mistaken and if uncle still holds the same impression on him, tomorrow he would be kicked out of the lecture hall because of his theory on resentment energy. Will that still follow. In this time only Xue Chonghai manage to use resentful energy. Though it did harm his body, Wei Ying is different. I don't know why but resentment would never harm his body.

While thinking all the possibility, I heard the bell indicating its 9pm. I directly change to my night robes and sleep.

*tomorrow*

I woke up at a normal time and did my morning duties. I went to the dining hall to eat.

Disciple from the Lan and other clans are avoiding me. Why wouldn't they? People are still obviously afraid of me as usual because of my strict and introvert personality.