Wedding Preparation

Chapter 23

*Flashback*

" Now kids you may go back to your quarters to rest. Wangji, please help A-Xian transfer his things from the guest chamber to your personal quarters. He will be staying there from now on. Understood?" Qingheng Jun ordered.

" Yes Father/Uncle Lan." The five of them answered together.

______________________________________

* Lan Wangji's POV*

" Wait before you go.... Wangji, make sure A-Xian will stay pure until marriage. You know what I mean." My ears starts burning when I heard Madam Yu's statement.

Well, in reality I do have dreamed of making love with my beloved but I would never force him. I want it when he wants it.

During the whole conversation, I was really hurt at first thinking Wei Ying wouldn't be mine. But after knowing I was his betrothed, my heart wants to dance with joy.

But after hearing the threat I vowed to my self. I must not let Wei Ying save me but I will save him. I don't want to be him place ahead to shield me nor me shielding him but us staying side by side holding each other's hand. It will be either the two of us live or the two of us die. No one will be left alone. We will face everything together.

I looked at them and bowed signifying I understood what my beloved's mother had said.

I took Wei Ying's hand and went towards the guest room to get his things and transfer it to my quarters.

When we finish transferring his things it's already time for dinner.

We went to the dining hall and met our family to eat dinner silently so as not to break the rule of ' no talking while eating'.

*After dinner.*

" Tomorrow you need to act normal. For A-Xian's safety we must not let others know about the engagement until a day before the marriage." I raised my brows when I heard father speak about announcing our engagement a day before our marriage?

" It will be a day before marriage so that everybody will be caught off guard and cannot do anything bad." Sect Leader Jiang explained.

Well if it's for my Wei Ying, I would gladly compromise though I already want to shout to the world that Wei Ying is mine I have to wait.

" We will just tell them that Wangji will be married but we will not reveal the bride yet. So A-Xian since you are staying with Wangji you must be the first one to spread the gossip. I know you know how to make that gossip believable with it not connecting to you. Okay?" Yu Ziyuan said.

" Ofcourse A-niang, leave that to me." My Wei Ying said and smiled at me.

" I already have a perfect plan. Wait I need Nie-xiong's help. He is the king of gossip. Can we tell him? He will wonder if Lan Zhan will be married because he heard about my engagement." He continued.

I know his plan involved shamelessness since Huaisang is included but I know Huaisang can be trusted.

He gave me this second chance for god sake. I'm sure he would be happy.

I nod my head to signify I supported my fiance. And they all agreed.

" We will also prepare for the wedding starting tomorrow." My Uncle added.

" For now since it's already 8 go now to your room and prepare yourself before sleeping." My father said.

Wei Ying, Jiang Wanyin, Jiang Yanli, Xiongzhang, and I bowed down and walked away.