Under the 🌛🌛🌙 Moonlight.

Chapter 13

I directly went out and position myself to where I stand before.

Wei Ying I'll make sure this will be memorable for both of us.

Waiting for about half an hour he arrived alone. I told Zuliu to make any reason just to left us alone now.

He arrived with pair bottles of Emperor smile. I smiled inwardly and return to my stoic face.

" Entering Cloud Reccesses beyond cerfew is prohibited." I said coldly. Wei Ying you're here.

" Ahh... Pretty-gege please spare me now. I really don't know the rules here. Ahh wait... Here Emperor smile I'll give you one just pretend you didn't see me today here oh..." He said with his famous signature bunny smile.

God he is so cute. Wei Ying if you continue calling me pretty I will really break rules again and bring you at the back of the mountains and undress you and... Wangji stop your perverted thoughts.

" Bribing officials is against the law double guilty, and drinking alcohol is forbidden in Cloud Reccesses triple guilty come meet your punishment." I said still coldly so that he couldn't notice that I'm too exited about this meeting.

" Ahhh you're such a fuddy duddy. You know maybe jie and a-cheng are waiting for me now so I'll go now." He said while trying to stand. I went to him and stop him with my swords like the last time.

" I really don't have time to fight now so please let me go." I attack him to see if he is as strong as before the time he gave his core to Jiang Wanyin. To my happiness he is much stronger than before.

" Hey you ...." He said as we start fighting.

Knowing all his moves, since he thought me his sword style he invented, I defeated him and cage him in my arms. It looks like I'm back hugging him but with one arm around his neck and the other in his waist.

' Such thin waist like before. I wonder if his ass is as soft as before....' I was about to touch his ass when I remembered he is not yet mine. I don't like to appear as a pervert for him, though I am for him.

" Ready to receive punishment. Sect Leader Lan might still be awake." I said coldly yet seductively near his right ear.

" Please no... Pretty-gege, please don't tell uncle Lan maybe he will be angry with me.... Please..." He plead with a teary eyes.

" He would definitely be angry because now you broke 3 rules. Even the head of discipline here in Gusu will punish you." I said... ' Punish you in bed.' I supplied in my mind. By the way I'm the head discipline here in cloud reccesses.

Him, somewhat remembering who the head of discipline, looked at me now trembling, " Please don't also tell Lan Zhan..."

" Why should I not tell him?" I asked with the same tone.

" Because... Uggh just don't tell him. He is very important to me. I don't like him to know that I disobeyed on the first day I went to his home." He said now sadly.

I let go of him and both of us are now seated at the roof. I was touch by his word. I'm important for him. Wei Ying be careful you know sometimes my self control will just snap out. But don't worry, I will never force you.

" If you don't like him to know, why did you break rules on the first day?" I asked, though I'm partly the reason.

" It's because I'm really tempted on what my personal disciple said. He told me that the liquor here in Gusu specifically this Emperor Smile is the best among all the liquor in the world. So as an alcoholic person, I went down and buy 4. I drink the 2 on my way up." I smiled inwardly knowing that it's all my plan.

" But how are you able to pass through the barrier. There is an enchantment there that even when you have a jade token you cannot enter as it is beyond cerfew?" I asked the question I am curious to know all this years. He really didn't tell me before, partly because I never did ask.

" Well I have a talisman that could beak barriers. Since that barrier is not that strong, but also not too weak, I was able to break the enchantment." He explained and I just response with an ' Mn'

He chuckled after hearing my response. I face him raising my eyebrows in confusion.

" Don't get my chuckle wrong you just remind me of a person who usually gave me that answer." He explained.

" Who?" I asked knowing who is he talking about.

" Lan Zhan." He replied with a smile. " He usually gave me that answer but I don't know why I love talking to him. You know I'm also confident on talking to you, though I'm more confident with Lan Zhan." He continued.

" Who is he to you?" I asked. I wanted to know my current place in his heart.

" He is very important to me. Equally important than my family." He said with a longing smile.

" So you treat him as a brother?" I asked sadly. I don't want to be a brother. I want to be your only lover.

" No not a brother but.... Uggh it's hard to explain what I am feeling for him."

" Like you love him?" I asked. I know it's too early to know and I don't know what will be his reaction when he knows that he is talking about the person he is talking with.

" I don't know as long as he is important. Also he is my best friend after all." I just smile and patted his hair.

" Prepare for your punishment. Since it is late you can take your punishment tomorrow. I have the perfect punishment for you." I said. ( Do you know what kind of punishment it is?)

" What? You fuddy duddy. I thought you already forgot it. You made me talked about Lan Zhan and now you are talking about my punishment." He pouted.

" You have a fourth offense, talking behind a person's back is prohibited." I said.

" But you are the one who is asking the question. It means both of us broke that rule so just forget about the punishment."

" I did not talked about a person behind his back, I asked about that person behind his back so I did not break rules." I said with a victorious smirk. ' Thank you Wei Ying for teaching me these things. I use it to tease you.' If other people saw me now, they will have heart attack. The walking iceberg who rearly speak, now teasing a guest disciple. Not just a normal disciple but his 'rival' the most famous flirt and teaser in Yunmeng, the second Young Master of lotus pier, the Second Lotus, Wei Wu Xian.

" Uggghh.... You win. I'll head now." He said rolling his eyes in dismay and went down.

I wanted to reveal my identity to him now. Wow for almost 5 years of not seeing each other he was not able to recognize me anymore.

I wanted to see his face tomorrow when he will know that I am his Lan Zhan... He would dig a hole and bury himself there because of shame.

______________________________________

Hello guys I updated twice this time because my insomnia attacked again I cannot sleep it's already 11:02 here in our country. It is already 3 hours past my bedtime as I usually sleep at 8 if my insomnia wouldn't attack. So I use the time to be productive and write a story...

I hope you like it....

What do you think Wei Wu Xian's reactions be like when he will know?

I want to thank those who continually support my story and I hope you'll continue to like it...

Don't forget to vote and
SMILE 😁😁😁