Welcome to the Mystery Shack

Sorry for the short chapters.

Savannah stroked the cobwebs that gathered on the walls of the staircase. As she went step to step, pieces of dirt crumbled over her head. At the bottom of the staircase, a metal door was astray. Savannah cautiously opened it, and leaned in. "Hello?" She called out. She nervously stepped inside the room. She saw a bunker-like room with equipment, dust, and pages and pages of research. "Woah..." Savannah whispered, hushed with astonishment. She opened a drawer. She saw a stack of papers crowded with loads of information and sketches. A sudden statement from a machine made Savannah jump. "Movement detected." Savannah looked around,grabbed the pages, and raced out the doorway. She slammed the door shut with a heavy breath of relief. Savannah examined the door as she panted from tire. She noticed a carving on the door that depicted a triangle with a single eye and a hat and bow-tie. It was strange. Savannah climbed up the steps, and once she set both feet on the secure ground, some sort of platform lifted up and hid the passage again. She breathed a sigh of relief. Since she didn't trust to open the papers in the open, Savannah stuffed them in her jacket and continued along the path.
-
Around ten minutes later, Savannah came across a building. "Finally, a place I can look at these papers," she said to herself. She looked at the title of the building. "Mystery Shack," Savannah mumbled. "Sounds amazing,"she said sarcasticcally. Savannah looked at the porch, and saw two kids, a girl and a boy. They both looked about twelve. They had brown hair, and the boy was wearing an orange t-shirt with a dark blue vest over it. He was also reading some sort of book with a golden handprint and the number three on top of it. "Wait, does that hand have... Six fingers?" Savannah asked herself. The girl was wearing a pink sweater with an image of a key and had a headband in. As Savannah approached "The Mystery Shack," the boy noticed her. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Wisps of TruthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara