Smybols

"Hey, what are you doing here this late?" Savannah looked up at the sky. She hadn't noticed it was so late. The sky was orange, fading into a pink. "Um, I got...lost?" Savannah replied nervously. The boy crossed his arms. He wasn't buying it. "Yeah, right. Who are you?" He said. "Who are you?" Savannah shot back. The boy looked a little taken back by her quick comeback. "I'm Dipper, and this is my sister, Mabel." The girl waved. "Dipper" continued. "So who are you?" Savannah crossed her arms. "I happen to be Savannah Brooklyn Lancing. Any other questions?" Dipper rolled his eyes. "Why haven't I seen you here before? My sister and have been here all summer."
"I just happened to have gotten here today, thank you very much! What's that you got there?" Savannah pointed at Dipper's book. Dipper looked nervous. "It-It's nothing!" Savannah took a step forward. "Hey, why are acting so-" Dipper took Mabel's hand and they ran toward the shack. "Wait, I need help-" Savannah started to say. The door slammed during her sentence. She sighed and sat down in the empty parking lot. She got out her phone and turned on the flashlight feature. Savannah pulled out the pages from her jacket and started to read them. They were so... Strange. There were endless drawings of the same living triangle she saw carved on the door, surrounded by a bunch of symbols. She looked at each symbol carefully. A shooting star... A llama... A six-fingered hand. Wait. Didn't she see a six-fingered hand somewhere? "Think, think..." Savannah rubbed her forehead. "That boy, Dipper! His book! There was a six-fingered handprint on it!" Savannah thought. "I have to talk to him so I can figure out what this means!"
-
That girl stood still outside. She went over to the parking lot, which was empty. She pulled out her phone and some papers. Then she started to read them. "What a weird girl," Dipper thought. Mabel pulled him aside. "Don't cha think you were a little... I dunno, rude to that girl?" She said. "Mabel, she almost saw the Journal! We have to keep it a secret!" Suddenly the twins heard a loud pounding on the door.