Ice Bag

Th-That weird triangle caused all of this... He caused my parents' death... And he tried to kill me... But why?
As if I asked the question out loud, the terrifying demon himself popped up in front of me, in a horribly white landscape.
"Hey there, Ice Bag! Good to finally meet 'cha!"
"Who the heck are you?!"
"Name's Bill Cipher. I bet since you figured it out, you'll be want some answers, huh?"
"You don't say," I said sarcastically.
"Yes, of course I want answers!"
"Yeesh, relax. Well, I've been trying to lure you into Gravity Falls for some time now. Who do you think was the one who protected you from being killed in that fire, huh?"
"I-I-"
"Anyway, I had to constantly kill your caretakers that actually cared about you, and take over the minds of those who didn't. One thing led to another, and now you're here! It's about time!"
"But- Why do I get all weird when I see pictures of you?"
"Well, you see, each picture of me is my peephole from one dimension to the other! In this case, it's from the Mindscape to reality! The reason you get put in a temporary trance is because I have access to your mind, kid! Now, if I could see you in person, like now..."
I grabbed my head, and screamed. "Ah! What are you doing to me?!"
"Heh heh. I can not only harm your head, but control it!"
He made me punch myself.
"Cut it out!" I raged. I threw my arms down, and for an instant, Bill Cipher turned a shade of blue. Then he went back.
"What was that all about?" I questioned.
"What was what all about?"
"Y'know, whatcha just did! You turned blue! I saw you!"
"You must be mistaken, Ice Bag. I only turn blue when I'm scared, and I am not scared of a weak human being."
I half-smiled.
"Oh, yeah?"
"Yeah. Whelp, I've gotta go, Ice Bag, but I'll catcha later! Just remember: reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold byye!" He yelled at me, and disappeared.
Suddenly I woke up.
"Savannah! Wake up! We've gotta go!" I felt Dipper shaking me, and I blinked my eyes open. "Dipper..?"
"Yeah! C'mon, we've gotta get out of here!"
We were in a dark room, presumably the portal room. But it was cleaned up a lot more than it was before I passed out.
How long was I asleep?
As I followed Dipper, unaware of what we were running from, I asked him.
"How long was I asleep?"
"Around two weeks."
I stopped.
"What?!"
"C'mon, I'll explain later!"
I grudgingly followed him, trying to avoid the questions bubbling up in my mind.