Lies

I'm writing the rest in Savannah's POV. Enjoy!

"It's me..." I repeated quieter, and broke down crying. I felt someone come to my aid. I looked up. Dipper. "Why?" He asked. For an instant I was angry at him for not comforting me, but I realized his curiosity would be killing him, even if it was only a few seconds since I told them. I tried calm myself down. I breathed in and out, but I still had shuddery breaths. I'm not the type to cry. Ever. But... Well, I guess I should come clean and tell you everything, huh?
You know how I said I was coming just for the summer? I was lying. You know how I told you those people would come back for me? I was lying. You know how I called those people my parents? I was lying. Truth is, my parents died when I was eight. While they were stopping at the grocery store during mid-winter, they left me at home. A car rammed into them, and their car fell into the frozen lake. They died of hypothermia before the police could help. The police told me it was no accident that that car hit my parents' car. But the murderer got away before the police could stop them. I was placed in a foster home, because whoever killed my parents was after me. Or so the authorities told me. Therefore it wasn't safe to put me with my other relatives. They instead placed me in "Sunshine Orphanage," where they thought the killer would stay away because of the busy area in California, with all of the people around. Unfortunately they were wrong. The killer set fire to my foster home. I almost didn't make it. They told me I passed out in the fire, and the firefighter got me out. My burns would go away, they said. All of them. And they did. Except one. The scar that I had wondered about to this day. Apparently the killer thought I was dead, because I hadn't heard from him since that day, three years ago. I had been placed in various foster homes, adopted by various foster parents. Each one dismissed me because of my, um, unsociable personality. Finally, the police gave up and figured my pursuer was off my back. The foster people dropped me off with my father's brother, my uncle. And here I am.
I wiped my face. I stared into Dipper's eyes and told him everything. Haven't caught on yet? I am the Ice Bag because the first incident, with my parents, was around ice, was during winter, was because of the stupid ice. Far-fetched? Yes. Got any better ideas? I didn't think so. I felt sick. "Maybe we should go back up," Mabel suggested, speaking in a small voice. Suddenly my head pounded with discovery. "Wait. If we're all on the wheel, and Bill said one of us will "drop," does that mean..." I trailed off. Dipper finished my sentence.
"One of us... Could... Die."

MWAHAHA I feel so evil and powerful! I can do whatever I want with these characters, and none of you can stop me! Ahem. Anyway, I decided to clue you all in. Hope you're happy with how that panned out!