The Cipher Wheel

Dipper opened it. "Ugh, not you again,"he complained. He tried to close the door, but Savannah stuck her foot in it and pulled it open again. "I need your help," She said. Dipper looked at her quizzically. Savannah went on. "I...found something and was wondering if you could tell me what it means." She hesitated, and pulled the papers out of her jacket. She handed them over to Dipper. He looked over them, then he looked up with alarm. "Where did you get these?" Savannah rubbed her arm. "I-well..." she stammered. Dipper shook his head and grabbed her arm. "Come with me." He led her inside. They sat down on the couch. Dipper hesitated, then pulled the book out of his vest. "I found this journal in the woods at the beginning of the summer. He flipped it open with care, and turned it to Savannah. "Wow, that looks exactly like the kind of thing I found. She spread put the sheets on the ground in front of them, and knelt down. She gestured to see the book. Savannah flipped through each page carefully, until she got to a strange page with the triangular creature on it. She traced the outline of the creature. "I saw this in that room..." Dipper looked taken aback. "What? What room? You saw Bill?" Savannah continued to trace the picture. "The bunker in the woods... There was a carving in the door..." Dipper creased his eyebrows in worry. "Um, are you okay?" Savannah shook her head. "Yeah, I'm fine. There's this one page..." she pulled out the pages with attempts at drawing the triangular creature with the symbols around it. "Do you know what this means? I saw this symbol on your, um, journal, and I thought you would know." She pointed to the six-fingered handprint. Dipper shook his head. "I've only seen this wheel once, when Bill went away in it." Savannah looked confused. "Bill? Is that what the triangle guy is named?" Dipper nodded. He looked at the sky outside, which was now a dark blue. "You should probably get home, and Mabel and I are going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow?" Savannah smiled and nodded. She gathered her papers and went out the door. She started her lonely trek down the eerie and quiet path, surrounded by the darkness of night.