Discovery in the Bunker

I took a frightened step back. "What the heck?"
Mabel was hugging Dipper, fear coursing through her eyes. I pulled out my phone for the flashlight feature, but Dipper stopped me. "Look." He pointed to a latch, covered by a blanket. The door handle was peeking out from under the crusty old blanket. I nodded, and we stood up. Mabel held Dipper's hand as we opened the bunker door, revealing a small tunnel leading to another room. I crouched down behind Dipper and his sister, and shut the door behind me. We started crawling to the room, which was a bare box, with a series of levers on one wall. Dipper reached for his journal and took out a black light. He turned it on, revealing invisible ink pointing out which levers to pull. Dipper pointed to the top middle one. "Pull that one," he commanded, and I obeyed. He pulled one in the bottom left, and then one on the bottom right. The levers lit up with a yellow light, and made the levers around them light up, making a yellow triangle. The wall folded in on itself, and revealed a dirt tunnel. We all glanced at each other, and proceeded down the path. I scraped the edges of the tunnel with my fingers. "It's kind of a lot to take in, huh?" I spoke up for the first time since our discovery. "Yeah. Those were all people we knew. If one of us doesn't die, then someone else will," Dipper responded. Mabel stayed silent. I spoke up again. "Are you guys okay? You're the ones who have to put up with all this."
Dipper looked down. "Honestly... I don't know."
They reached the end of the tunnel, a dead end. However, there was a keypad with the traditional ten numbers on it, along with a cancel and enter button. "Well, this sucks," I observed. Dipper looked in his journal on one of the first pages, lifting up his black light. "Wait! I think I know it!" He put the journal back in his vest and typed in: "6180". He pressed the enter button, and the keypad buzzed an incorrect answer. I smiled. "Well, at least you tried." I attempted to be optimistic. Mabel spoke up in her usual energetic tone. "Wait, wait, hold up!" She pushed herself to the front, and typed in "0618". It beeped brightly, and the wall opened up like a door. I looked to Mabel who was beaming proudly."How'd ya do that?" Mabel blushed, and we walked into the room, like the bunker we saw when we first came in. On a counter I saw a surprising sight...
Dipper's eyes widened. "The other two journals?!"