0.8

so here's what you missed last week,

emma and ken are getting
married, though it seems that
she really likes will, which
ken's kinda noticed and it
makes him really not like will

also terri says she's pregnant,
but really she's faking and mr.
schuester doesn't know

will's busy getting the kids
ready for sectionals where
they're up against a school
for the deaf and a group of
juvie girls

but it turns out both of them
are really good

also sue kicked quinn out
of the cheerio's because she's
pregnant

and that's what you missed
on glee!

in hindsight, the party was not talia's best idea. luckily, it took place on a weekend night, and talia was able to nurse her headache from the backseat of landon's car. she laid down in the back, sunglasses that had been jesse's over her eyes as her brother drove her to where caramel high's sectionals would be taking place.

this weekend it was their sectionals, and unfortunately bailey archard had her school's parent's night that evening so they couldn't attend vocal adrenaline's sectionals due to the further proximity of the two places and the inability to be two places at once. bailey was having trouble in her math class, so this conference was not one elizabeth and charles could skip.

"you doing alright there, tal?" jesse's voice was amused. when he, gwen, and landon had driven to the archard house from an early-morning vocal adrenaline practice, talia was half-asleep on their kitchen table. she was dressed and ready to go, one of the few times jesse had seen her hair down and not in the cheerio ponytail.

it seemed gwen and jesse had made up, something that didn't surprise lia seeing as a good amount of time had passed since she heard about their fight.

his hand played with her loose hair, seeing as it was on his lap as she slept in the backseat of landon's range rover.

"no." came talia's blunt reply. it wasn't early, it was more in the evening however she had quite the night with santana.

there was a reason she was wearing a high-neck sweater after all.

jesse had tossed his sunglasses in her direction when they first left the archard's driveway, and both males kept teasing landon's sister even though it was something both of them have also dealt with themselves multiple times. gwen mothered her and made sure that talia was drinking water.

"thanks for agreeing to come last minute, tal." landon said, once again trying to butter up talia's tired and almost dead-like state and she mumbled something incoherently in reply before slowly sitting up. jesse was sitting next to her, and landon in gwen in the front seat. they wanted to carpool, usually it was what they did to get in the headspace before competitions and this year talia was joining them.

she ran a hand through her dark hair, smoothing it out from her impromptu nap, "i already told you i'd come." lia said to her brother, "how much further is it?"

glancing at gwen, who had been in charge of directions, he replied, "about half an hour still."

"yay." her monotone voice was amusing to the two. her face was mostly covered by the sunglasses, but her pained expression every time landon braked too hard or turned to quickly was noticeable.

talia slowly was working her way through a water bottle that she grabbed before leaving, "i am never going out again, especially not with santana and puck."