0.13

so here's what's happened on glee,

jesse left vocal adrenaline
so he could date rachel, so
now he's part of the glee club
and they're the new power
couple. previous power couples;
rachel and finn, also rachel
and puck.

will still has a crush on
emma, but he hasn't
divorced terri yet and he
made out with the coach
from vocal adrenaline

and sue, still just kinda
angry about everything.

and that's what you've
missed on glee!

"have you seen that video that will schuester's little glee club posted yet?" talia sat across from coach sylvester's desk and the cheer captain had no idea was sue was talking about.

lia shook her head, "no, i just got here when you pulled me into your office." it was true, one minute talia had been walking into the front entrance of the school and then an arm began tugging her towards the athletic half of the building. if it weren't a relatively rare occurrence for the ravenette she would've been more worried.

sue seemed content with her answer. "very good, if you want to keep your position on the squad i suggest you not go online for the next week. and in that little glee club i assumed you would have left by now, if something like this is being planned again i hope you come immediately to me."

talia nodded, "yes, of course. i didn't realize they had planned anything, otherwise i would have."

"i believe you, archard." sue leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms, "now go find who ransacked my office and stole that video, i'm threatening expulsion." lia widened her eyes but simply nodded, not wanting to fight her coach when she figured she could let this air out for a few days and sue would forget her request for a name. "now you're free to go."

talia left sue's office with haste, having noticed the anger seething from her coach and not wanting to be around when it exploded.

lia knew she bombed her astronomy test as soon as she turned it in. school lunch was making people sick today so talia hoped her breakfast would be enough, and now she had a hunger headache.

"everybody fails those tests, you just gotta pray for a curve." mike ruffled her hair and she scowled. it was light hearted, but she couldn't help but stress about the grade. mrs. castle was a new teacher at mckinley and the curriculum was a complete one-eighty from what they had been doing before.

talia nodded, slumped in the choir room chair and put her head on his shoulder in defeat as santana and brittany walked in next. brittany sent the girl a warm smile as santana sat next to lia, and brittany next to her.

"how's your day been, though?" lia glanced up and mike shook his head.

"better than failing a test, but my dad's kinda up my ass right now and keeps texting me different internships for medical school." mike frowned, he was only a sophomore along with lia and his parents weren't giving him any breaks.