0.11

so here's what you've missed,

rachel met a boy named jesse
st. james in a bookstore, which
was planned by jesse and another
glee club member, talia

speaking of talia after kurt and 
some others found out about
her brother being in vocal 
adrenaline, their main competition,
they made her quit glee for the week

finn thinks rachel and jesse
broke up so he's trying to get
her back

and that's what you've missed
on glee!

talia never thought a close friendship with finn hudson was in the books for her. sure, the two were casual friends, but ever since the incident right before sectionals the other boy seemed to seek her out more and especially now that he was hurting over rachel, talia found his presence more common.

she felt bad, knowing that rachel and jesse were still together secretly and she couldn't explain that situation to finn at all, but she did enjoy his company.

"there is no way principal figgins is going to keep this madonna music playing all week." finn's back was to the row of lockers as he complained, earbuds in and lia raised an eyebrow as she peeked over at him from her opened locker. "i mean, it's not even school hours right now and it's still playing!"

"you not a madonna fan, hudson?" the cheerio questioned with a teasing smirk playing on her lips, before holding up her bracelet. on the bracelet, it engraved four letters, WWMD, what would madonna do, "i have an inkling its coach sylvester who's put figgins up to this." she admitted, thinking back to their last cheerio practice.

finn just groaned before checking the time, "are you still not coming to glee practice?" he frowned, "we miss you."

talia rolled her eyes. an action not directed towards finn but towards the idea of going back into the choir room. "i miss it too," she crossed her arms after closing her locker and locked eyes with finn, "but until kurt gets out of his own ass and apologizes, there is no way."

"kurt is really sorry, he keeps talking to me about talking to you. he even resorted to ask rachel since you two are apparently close now too." finn's expression fell at the mention of his ex-girlfriend, who talia had expressly said that she refused to talk about the other with the other to avoid getting stuck in the middle of conflict.

"he has to do it himself. it really hurt, finn.  kurt knew me and still said i was a traitor." an irritated expression crossed lia's face, "i've talked to mr. schuester about it, and he thinks i'm right surprisingly."

finn tilted his head, "he does?" finn's confusion came from the previous week where he had told on rachel and jesse to mr. schuester in hopes of putting the relationship to an end.

talia hummed, as if saying yes as she reached to the floor to grab her backpack. a whistle threw her off guard and her head snapped back to where jacob ben israel stood with a smug expression.

she didn't get to fight him on it when finn took a menacing step toward the boy and jacob took off down the hallway. "thanks finn." she huffed before standing, "and yeah, apparently he talked to shelby—uh, vocal adrenaline's director, and doesn't think they're an actual threat with what happened. he said i can take a week off but if it lasts longer than that he's getting involved and might suspend kurt and the others from glee for what they said."

lia didn't want it to come to that but mr. schuester seemed pretty adamant on that course of action when lia had come to him explaining that she wasn't skipping out on glee practices with the intention of quitting. it was a solution landon had come up with, and lia was grateful for another option.