0.1

after exiting sue sylvester's office, talia, among other cheerios, made her way to the lockers to grab her books

after exiting sue sylvester's office, talia, among other cheerios, made her way to the lockers to grab her books. lia walked with santana, quinn, and brittany after they dismissed.

"i can't believe she made you my co-captain." quinn huffed as she looked over to talia. the shorter girl simply raised an eyebrow at her 'friend'. yeah, she'd consider quinn and the rest of the unholy trinity good friends of hers, but truth was they were completely different and only hung out because of popularity. they never made plans outside of school, and it was clear that if it weren't for both of their popularity status', neither girl would be friends.

quinn, santana, and brittany were only apart of the cheerio's for popularity and status, whilst talia had been apart of the team to improve her dancing and hopefully get a college scholarship by the time she graduated. lia simply had more motivation, and that's why sue made her head cheerio as a sophomore. quinn was good, and talia couldn't deny the blonde's talent, but she was also too into the sexy side of cheerleading to truly appreciate the sport.

"calm down q. in the long-run, it's probably a good thing, ms. sylvester won't need to replace the captain after a few months." lia told her, inadvertently talking about the baby being grown in quinn's stomach. she didn't think too much of her statement, shifting her body to glance at quinn, patting the latter's shoulder lightly.

quinn's eyes immediately widened as she softly shook her head, her eyes then narrowing. she hadn't told brittany or santana yet, and the only reason talia had known was because she had caught quinn with the pregnancy test— crying hysterically in the girls bathroom. talia promised to not out quinn's secret, and ended up skipping her last two periods to comfort the other girl with reassuring whispers.

talia shrugged at her response and opened her locker door as she grabbed a few books inside, "listen, quinn, i need this for juilliard. it's not my fault you got knocked up and lost your position." the truth in her voice stung quinn, but the one thing everyone appreciated about talia was her honesty. she made sure to say her comment when brittany and santana were out of earshot, for quinn's sake.

"then join schuester's stupid glee club," quinn told her, referring to the club that the others were apart of for sue's benefit. the three were heading to their practice after school, and therefore lia would be the only one leaving after.

"landon would kill me," talia shook her head. it was true, her older brother was a carmel high senior and apart of their glee club— vocal adrenaline. landon had repeatedly tried to convince lia to transfer. however, talia had repeatedly declined because she knew she wouldn't get noticed amongst carmel high's vast amount of teenage talent. plus, the mckinley high cheerios were known champions. and now that talia had grasped a position as head cheerleader, she couldn't lose that spot.

"whatever, lia," quinn sighed, but her voice didn't hold sarcasm or pettiness, just disappointment in herself for losing position as head cheerleader. talia sent her an apologetic smile.