0.9

so here's what you missed last week,

will found out terri's fake
pregnant, yikes

will left and he's sleeping at
school and he's disqualified
from sectionals because he
slept on a mattress.

quinn's pregnant but puck's
the father, not finn, which is
awkward since quinn's been 
living at finn's house since
her parents kicked her out

sue gave the competition will's
setlist for sectionals

and, ken and emma's wedding
is that same day so will can't go
to her wedding and emma can't
go to sectionals, and ken just
seems angry

and that's what you missed
on glee!

sectionals. this is what the glee club has been talking about since talia joined, this was the moment the club had been waiting for. and it was this week.

her phone buzzed as soon as she left her math class, and she saw mercedes as the contact. "hey. she's onto it." mercedes got straight to the point and lia frowned.

tina's voice then piped in next, "i know, she's really freaking me out. hold up, artie's buzzing in, i'm going party line."

"rachel knows?" talia came to the conclusion and mercedes gave an exaggerated 'mmhmm' as a reply.

"dudes this is serious." artie's voice was heard as soon as his phone connected to the call, "if she finds out, she's going to tell finn. she's a total trout mouth."

"kurt wants in." tina informed before she handed her phone to kurt and he continued, "i say we lock rachel up until after sectionals. i volunteer my basement."

"we can't." mercedes frowned in complaint.

"yeah we need her to sing." lia added and kurt cursed rachel's talent.

"we just heard." santana's voice surprised lia for a second as she entered the call, "who told?"

"we assumed it was you." artie mumbled skeptically.

"why would i do that?" santana rolled her eyes and everyone else sighed.

"to get back at puck, aren't you guys dating?" kurt asked.

santana's eye roll was known to everyone, even when nobody could see it happen over the phone call. "sex is not dating."

brittany interjected for the first time, "if it were, santana and i would be dating." talia was surprised by the admission, but not too surprised seeing as her and santana had had drunken sex a few times before too.