0.12

so here's what's happened on glee,

finn got kurt to try out for
the football team, which was
super cool. but sometimes
he feels like kurt's maybe
sorta got a crush on him
will's old crush, april, joined
the glee club but she was
drunk all the time so will
kicked her out

also sue convinced kurt and
mercedes that they should
join the cheerio's, which
will was not too happy about

jesse joined the glee club,
much to finn's disapproval
but talia and rachel are both
happy about it. oh yeah,
kurt apologized to her so
now she's back in the new
directions

oh and finn and talia had sex?
but finn lied to rachel and 
said they didn't go through
with it but her new boyfriend,
jesse, knows the truth

and that's what you've missed
on glee!

"you can't seriously think that's healthy." jesse st. james leaned against the locker besides talia's as she closed it shut and shrugged. he was talking about the water bottle hooked in the side of her backpack after the recipe for sue sylvester's master cleanse fell out of her locker and he looked at what was written before handing it back to her.

"i don't." lia's face was a bit sheepish as she admitted that to jesse, "i know it isn't, but it's only for a week, and it makes coach sylvester happy." talia explained. jesse's unsure expression didn't seem to budge and lia sighed. "listen, jess, i've been dealing with her for the past two years, i can handle myself."

she wasn't too sure she believed her own words, admittedly, but if getting jesse to believe them would stop him from letting out this small fact from her parents and landon, she would count that as a win. talia didn't usually have a bad relationship with food, her parents being very supportive of the healthier diet she tried to maintain in order to avoid sue sylvester's special cleanse for losing weight.

jesse crossed his arms, unconvinced. he was waiting for rachel to get out of class so chose to bug talia who's locker was nearby. lia locked eyes with him and her shoulders slumped slightly. "you're— you literally transferred schools during your senior year for your coach, i'm doing a liquid diet for mine." lia tried to ration.

jesse's expression didn't waiver. "that's not the same thing, t, and you know it. what would landon say? after everything they happened with gwen."

gwen corcoran had opened up about her eating problems a year before, it was landon helping her work through it and supporting her that lead to their relationship.

talia frowned at jesse's words. "i'm comfortable in my body, i really am, i just want sue to be happy and if i look a little better in this magazine feature, it's not much harm." lia paused for a second as she tore her gaze from his, "and— please don't say anything to landon, he worries."

jesse ran a hand through his hair and gave lia a matching frown. "i'm taking you out for a nice big dinner saturday." he wanted to make sure she'd eat and lia sent him a soft smile.

she was grateful he cared, the few weeks the two had spent building their friendship meant a lot to her and a friendship outside of landon meant even more. "okay jesse, saturday night."

"we can't use the auditorium for the next week." mr. schuester told the group of students in front of him, sitting in a chair as his eyes rested on the cheerio group in the corner.

every since her return to the glee club, lia has been floating seats because of restlessness. rachel was clinging to jesse ever since he enrolled in mckinley high. which generally talia didn't mind because she had classes where she would occasionally talk to rachel, and she saw jesse enough after school thanks to landon. but in glee club she wasn't comfortable with being their third wheel.