What a night...

December 24th, 8:48 am

===MICHAEL'S POV===

It's literally Christmas Eve and yet instead of being with family, and opening presents,  I'm worrying. about what the fuck to do about y/n. I mean...It was just a kiss,  right? I don't like her, I just thought that's what she wanted! She already knows how many girls I talk to in just a day, so I don't even know why she's mad. Plus, she flirted with me first! And she went along with the kiss! Yet, I'm the bad guy here? It was a harmless kiss! You know, a simple fling! I really hope doesn't get the wrong idea because of the kiss...

"MICHAEL! BREAKFAST!" father called.

I changed real quick then left my room. "MICHAEL," he called again, oh my lord... "I HEARD YOU, CAN IT OLD MAN" I yelled back while running down the stairs. "repeat that for me, will ya?" he asked in a stern tone. Great. I'm in trouble. "nah, I'm sure you heard me" I said back to him. He sighed, "whatever, it's too early for this." he said.

"WHAT?! SO HE'S NOT IN TROUBLE?!" liz asked. "HAH, YOU THOUGHT!" I yelled, "SHUT UP! IT IS 8:59 AM. STOP BEING SO LOUD" Evan yelled at both of us. "you'd stop talking if you know what's good for ya." I told him, and he instantly put his head down and looked at the floor. "that's what I thought" I laughed.

"Mike, stop being mean to your brother, It's Christmas eve, and I'm not gonna deal with you today," Father said. Whatever, I'm gonna do what I want, so I honestly don't give a fuck what he has to say.

1:09 pm

I was blasting music and looking at a magazine, "MICHAEL! YOUR DUMB FRIEND IS ON THE PHONE!" liz yelled from downstairs.

I put away my magazine, turned off the music, and went downstairs.

I picked up the phone, "what is it?" I asked. It was Simon, "yo, Mike, fabi wanted me to ask if you want to hang out tonight at 11 pm," he said. "depends... Who's going and where?" I asked. "me, Mark, Fredrick, Fabi, and Y/n are gonna be there, we were all gonna sneak out and go downtown, so you comin' or not?" he asked.

Downtown? Hm.. I don't know... Yeah, it's fun, but y/n's gonna be there, won't that be kind of weird?

"MIKE! Are you coming with us or not?!" He asked again, "1. shut the fuck up, and 2. yes, I'm going." I replied, hanging up on him before he could say anything.

===Y/N'S POV===

10:50 pm

I just finished doing my hair. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of baggy pants and a skin-tight top with a zip-up black hoodie. I looked at the time and saw 11:05. I quickly put my shoes on and left. Fabiola, fredrick, Simon, and Mark we all waiting outside.

"Finally... you took 4 years to come out here." Mark said as we all started walking. "yeah, yeah, whatever, anyways, where are we going?" I asked, "To mikes house, we're gonna go get him" fredrick answered. Mikes house?! WHY?! "h-he's coming too?.." I hesitantly asked. "duh, of course, Mike is basically our brother" Mark replied. "By the way, why did you seem so hesitant when asking that, y/n?" Simon asked, "Did something happen between you guys?"

What do I say? I can't say 'Oh, yeah! He kissed me when we were babysitting his siblings! And now I don't know how to even feel about him!' THAT'S WEIRD.

"I  swear... If you guys ruined the progress that I made in trying to get you two to actually be. friends, I'm  gonna-"

"Shut up! We're still doing okay. I... think?" I said, "What do you mean by that?" fredrick asked. "look, we're at Michael's house!-" We've actually been at his house for a few minutes now, we've just been standing here. I mean, he only lives next door. "Dude, what's going on?" Simon asked, "Drop it already,  will ya?" I said as Simon rolled his eyes.

Finally, Michael came out, he didn't even look at me! He said hi to his friends and. that's it! He didn't even acknowledge me!

"Uhm, anyways, so where we goin'?" Mark asked, "you guys wanna go to the abandoned bridge?" fabi asked. We all paused and looked at each other for a second then spoke, "Yeah, let's do it!" Fabiola smirked and zipped her bag open, there was a shit ton of alcohol!

Mike quickly grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff, "how'd you get this?" he asked while laughing, "I have my ways, trust me." she replied, mike looked at the other boys anxiously. "did you fuck someone to get this?" Simon asked. while laughing, "Hey, girls gotta do what a girl's gotta do" Mark said. "Huh?... No!  I did not fuck someone for some alcohol! What is wrong with you?!" she yelled, "Ok if I'm being honest, it was kind of implied that you-" fredrick said, getting cut off by Fabi, "No! Just shut up! I stole it,  ok?!" she whispers yelled as everyone laughed.

We finally got to the bridge and Fabola grabbed a bunch of wood, then pulled out a lighter and continued to make a fire. After she got the fire started she took all the drinks out and handed some to us all. I looked at my watch and saw 12:00 am, Mark was looking over my shoulder, "Merry Christmas, I guess" he said while giggling a bit. "Man this definitely isn't how I thought I'd be spending Christmas" I chuckled.

I laughed at what he said and Mike gave me an annoyed look in return. "what was that for?" I asked, "What do you mean?" he asked, playing dumb. "whatever, it's nothing." I replied. I noticed a few other people were at the bridge, "why are there others?" I asked, "This is basically a make-out spot, but some people like to come here in groups to hang out, don't you already know that?" Fabiola asked. "no" I answered, "but what about Val? Didn't he ever take you here when you guys were together?" she asked, I stayed quiet.

(we'll talk abt him later in this story, I PROMISE 😍)

"Oh ya, what happened with you guys? You never told me why you broke up" she continued.

I don't think I really wanna talk about my relationship with him. We were pretty complicated. He was popular and I only had a few friends I was close with, while the other people I was friends with, were not so much. Eventually, we got together, I thought it would work out, but I was clearly wrong.

"Oh, uhm... I... I didn't want anything serious." I lied, "Come on, y/n! Don't lie! You were totally in love with that b-" she said before getting cut off by a certain someone getting mad, "Ok, Can we stop talking about y/n's ex now?" mike asked, clearly irritated. Why did he get so mad? "For once, I agree with Michael" I agreed quietly.

2:48 am

We're all being dumb and walking around, we're all intoxicated and underage, I look at my watch and see the time. I have to squint to look at it, my vision is a bit blurry. "fuck..." I muttered, "Huh, what?.." Fabiola asked, slurring her words a bit, "I should get home...." I mumbled. As I walked my vision got blurry, my head became fuzzy, and I started swaying side to side, clearly about to fall.

"do you want me to carry you" Mike asked, yes, he drank a bit, but he wasn't drunk like me. Only Fab, Mark, and I were drunk. I nodded and Mike bent down, letting me get on his back. I got on and we continued to walk.

We finally got to my house but I saw the lights were on as we got closer. Ugh. I had Mike help me sneak back into my room, I quickly changed and walked over to my bed. Before I could get to my bed I fell, making a loud thump. I instantly got into my bed and pretended to sleep, the door creaked open, "y/n?" I heard Mom say, checking to see if I was awake.

I didn't answer. I kept my eyes shut and waited for her to leave. It was only a few seconds but it felt like forever. She eventually closed the door. That was a close one....

I took off my watch, placed it on the desk next to my bed, then actually fell asleep.

-------
(word count: 1442)

HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER, AS PROMISED!!