Girl of my dreams

1:28 am

===Y/N'S POV===

I got on top of Michael and sat on his lap, he was leaning against the headboard. He put his hands on my waist and lifted my shirt, exposing my breasts. "Man, been a long time since I've seen these things" he laughed, "guess it'll be my first time seeing them while sober" I smiled at his stupid comment. Even in a moment like this, he still manages to have some type of humor. 

I pulled his shirt over his head and unbuckled his pants. I undid my belt and took off my pants, leaving me in my underwear. I sat back down on Michael's lap and rubbed myself on him, causing him to get an erection. I pulled his boxers down just enough for his package to spring out. 

His face turned red and he moved his head to the side. "Aw... Where did Mr. Confidence go? Why so embarrassed?" I asked, getting closer to him. He stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. I took off my underwear and lowered myself, slipping him inside me. "S-Shit!" he muttered, I continued moving up and down. He rested his hands on my waist. And moved me to the side and continued to get on top. 

He reinserted himself and instantly started to pump himself in and out of me at a quick pace. "Fuck... Michael! S-slow down!" I moaned he grabbed me by my wrists tightly. Oh jeez... How did I get here? I went from being his mortal enemy, the person he hated, and the person he didn't like, he hated me with everything in him! And now here I am, being the girl he pounds himself into for the night. 

He started to go faster, I don't know how that was even possible... he was already going fast as hell...

I came but he didn't stop. He just chuckled and got rougher with his thrusts. 

"Michael- P-Please!" I moaned. "Please what?" he chuckled, "please don't stop!" I answered, feeling embarrassed and burying my face into his shoulder. He laughed as his thrusts became sloppy. He was coming close to his climax. "Fuck, Mike, fill me up!" I felt so embarrassed that he was seeing me like this. It's sad to admit, but he's the only person I've ever had sex with. Even when we weren't talking for a while, I didn't sleep with any other guys.

It's always been him.

He chuckled at what I said, "As you wish" he said, and with one last thrust, he came, shooting his hot seed into me. Luckily, I'm on the pill. My mom noticed I was going out a lot and made me start taking it. 

Michael huffed, rolled to the side, and started cleaning up and putting his clothes back on... "Is that it?" I asked, "Uh, what do you mean?" he said, sending me a question back to me. "Are you just gonna fuck me and then leave?" I asked, and he could tell I was kind of sad about it. "What? No! Y/n, you seriously don't get it!" he paused before opening his mouth to continue speaking, "You're the only girl I've ever felt this way about. Usually, I do one-night stands, but that's not what I want with you. I want more. I want something serious with you. Please..."

There is no fucking way this is real... Michael Afton just told me he wants something serious with me!

He gets up, gets dressed, and gets a towel from the bathroom to clean up. He stares at me, "what?" I asked, "Aren't you going to get ready?" he asked. Oh. uhm... "About that... Mind helping me?" I asked. He smiled and laughed at what I said. "You serious?", "Hey! It's not my fault you're so rough" I chuckled. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" he laughed, helping me get up and get dressed.

It was about 2 a.m., and everyone was already gone, besides Jeremy, Fabiola, Mark, Simon, and Fred. I'm sure Julian figured out what Michael and I were up to and left. "Look who it is!" Mark laughed, getting up and opening his arms to hug me before stopping and realizing why I and Michael were together. "Uh... Never mind... Don't touch me" Mark said. I laughed at him as Michael grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

"So is this a thing now? Like... Officially?" Simon asked, "Well-" Before I could even answer, Michael spoke up before I could finish. "Yep," he said with a smirk on his face as he had just won a million dollars, along with a trophy saying "I'm number one". 

I can't believe it took us so long to get to this point. It took years for him and me to get together. Everyone knew we liked each other, we just never had the guts to say it and get it over with. We had always been too scared to do it. I gotta admit... I was exactly perfect. There were times when I was the problem. It wasn't always Michael. I'm just happy things are better now. I wonder where this will lead us.  

Maybe years down the road, we'll be broken up and not even remember each other. Maybe we'll stay together and be high school sweethearts. Maybe one of us will end up dying because of some crazy work accident. 

Either way, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if he were to get his organs scooped out of him, or if he'd die. I'd love him either way. If one of us dies, I hope it's not him. I love you, Michael Afton. You're the only man I'll ever trust. You're the only man I'll ever love. You'll always be known as my first love. I used to hate you. I despised you. And now look at us. We spent most of our lives hating each other, and here you are, being the only man I've ever slept with, and the only man I've ever loved. 

I don't know what'll happen in the future. But, to be honest... I don't care. It doesn't matter what happens, as long as I'm with you when it happens. I want you and only you. 

At first, I thought, "It could never work between us!", "we're too. complicated!", "ew, Michael Anton?! I would never go out with him! Gross!", it's funny how things can change and become better than before. You're all I want. Let's see where we go together.

Fabiola, Mark, Simon, and Fred were all talking. I look up at Mike. "Michael?", "yeah?" he asked. 

"I love you."

He smiled. 

"I love you too, y/n."

===MICHAEL'S POV===

Y/n and I have always hated each other. It's funny that now we're together. She was the person I always hated, she was my enemy for most of my life. What changed everything? What made us closer? I'll never know. I do know that I don't want anything to ever change. Y/n's the best. She helped me get through so much. I love her. I love her so much. She's the only girl I'll ever love. I love you, y/n. I wonder... How does Y/n Afton sound? Hah! You'll see one day y/n. I can't wait for the day you become Mrs. Afton. 

I can't believe I finally found the girl of my dreams. Who knew my dream girl was my mortal enemy? Honestly, I always thought I'd never find the special person that everyone would talk about.

"You'll find a special girl one day!" 

I never believed in love until I met Y/n. She changed my life. She changed the way I see life. I used to hate everything. I hated school, and my parents, and only thought my friends understood me. I was an average teen. I especially hated y/n, my enemy since 5th grade. I love y/n, words aren't enough to describe how I feel about her. She's amazing. If I never had met her, who would I be? Would I still be the same jerk that I used to be? The guy who would mess with a girl and play with her, even though I wanted nothing to do with her. I can't believe that used to be me. 

I would never wanna do that to y/n. She's all I have. She's all I want. She's all I need. If I only had y/n and nothing else, I'd be ok. I'd be ok because I have her. As long as we're together, I'm ok. I want her to be by my side for as long as I live. Before y/n came back into my life, I was lonely. Sure, I was popular and had every girl in school who wanted me. But... That didn't make me feel less alone. Those people wouldn't like the real me. They weren't really my friends. They weren't people I could vent to.

The only people in my life who had ever made me feel less alone were Mark, Simon, Jeremy, and Fred. Then... Y/n. Y/n's amazing, and I hope she knows that. Y/n's my one and only. She's the love of my life. And I really hope nothing ever changes. I want y/n. No one else.

It's always gonna be her. 

------

word count: 1533