makeup make out 😝

October 2nd (MY BDAY), 1986

===Y/N'S POV===

I walk into school and before I can get to my class I'm cut off by Marcy. I hate her so much. Ever since we came here, all she's done is hit on Michael. Why can't she find some other poor girl's boyfriend?! Jeez! "Get out of the way" I ordered, she put on a sad look, "I need to talk to you after school, meet me by the football field... It's about Michael..." I honestly don't think I have anything to worry about but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I mean, what if it is something serious? "Fine, but you better make it quick, I'm not trying to spend more time with you than I already have to," I said, pushing her out of the way and walking inside my class. 

//

I went out to the football field and saw Marcy talking to Michael. Michael had his back facing me, Marcy eyed me and smirked, then leaned in to kiss my boyfriend. She pushed him away, "Michael! You have a girlfriend!" she giggled, acting like he kissed her. She made eye contact with me and gasped. "Oh my god! Y/n!"  she yelled in 'shock', Michael snapped his head around. "Fuck, Y/n, I can explain!" he yelled, rushing towards me. "Fuck you, asshole! We're done!" why didn't he push her away? Why didn't he leave instantly? 

My. eyes filled with tears and I ran to my dorm, slamming the door. Fabi was on her bed reading a magazine, she put it down and saw the state I was in. Her eyes widened and she rushed over to me, "Y/n, what happened?!" she asked worriedly. "Michael cheated on me!" I cried, and her eyes widened even more. "What?..." she asked in shock, "he kissed Marcy!" I sobbed, "ew, that fucking bimbo?!" I cried harder and her expression softened as she hugged me tightly. 

"Ay, cariño... You'll be okay, fuck him" she said, rubbing my back and comforting me. I heard a knock at the door and tried getting up, "Sh, no, stay in bed, I'll get it" she said, getting up and going towards the door.

===FABI'S POV===

That fucking bastard! How could he do this to her?! 

I went to the door and opened it, seeing Michael standing there. "Get the fuck back to your dorm" I ordered, "Wait! Is she in there?" he asked, "nope, she's not here, bye," I said, attempting to slam the door before he put his foot in the way. "Get out of here! She's not in the mood to talk to you" I said, "Please! I need to explain! It's not what it looked like, I swear! You've got to believe me, I'd never cheat on y/n!" I scoffed at his response, "Goodbye Michael", "Wait!" I slammed the door before he could say more. 

I walked over to y/n and comforted her some more, "was that him?..." she sniffled, "Don't worry about him right now, he's not worthy of your time" She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder. 

===MICHAEL'S POV===

"Fuck!" I groaned, walking over to Simon's dorm and knocking. "Huh?... Dude, what are you doing here?" he yawned. "I cheated on y/n, but I didn't cheat!" I explained, "What?", I sighed, "Okay, so, Marcy told me she needed to talk to me about something important, so I agreed and went with her, she kept looking behind me, which I thought was kind of weird, but I ignored it, but the Marcy smiled and told me how much she liked me, I told her I loved y/n, but Marcy grabbed my wrist and pulled me in, making it seem like I kissed her!"  I explained.

"Tell that to y/n" he yawned, "I tried! But she won't listen to me! I just..." my eyes started to tear up. "I love her so much... She's everything I've ever wanted... She's something I can call mine and be proud of... She doesn't know how special she is to me... I swear I'd never purposely hurt her!" I cried as Simon hugged me. "Man, you're so hopeless" Simon chuckled, "Huh?..." I sniffled, "If you love her, let her know, don't just give up because she doesn't wanna listen, if she doesn't want to listen, make her listen!" I wiped my tears and nodded.