Valentines day sucks

===MICHAEL'S POV===

Maybe I shouldn't ask out y/n. Would that make things right with her?... Ugh! No! It's gonna make it seem like I'm playing her!  didn't want her going out with Jeremy because I thought he'd hurt her, yet here I am, doing what I thought he was gonna do to her. 

I stood in front of my locker and a bunch of girls were looking at me. I opened my locker to see a pile of letters flow out of the locker.

Oh boy...

===Y/N'S POV===

I watched Mike open his locker door, having multiple letters flood out. Geez... He has a bunch of girls wrapped around his finger, yet he chooses to fuck with me? Really?! 

"Y/n? Are you even listening?" Fabiola asked, I snapped back to reality and looked at Fabi. "Yeah, of course," I answered, smiling nervously. "Repeat it for me?" I asked, Fabiola laughed, "I thought you said you were liste-" She paused and looked behind me. I turned around to see Riley, the most popular and most 'beautiful' girl in school. She was asking out Michael. 

Michael rubbed the back of his neck while having a smug look on his face. What the actual fuck? What's even going on between me and Michael? We slept together, we kissed, MULTIPLE TIMES! And yet we're still friends? What the fuck?!

Riley walked away happily with her friends, she was blushing. Michael turned back to his friends smiling and laughing, still having the same smug expression. My vision was blurred with tears. I was pissed. But... Also angry. And.. Confused? I was upset, angry, and confused, all at once.

I wiped my tears and calmed myself down. There's no way I'm going to cry over a boy. Not anymore. I'd be wasting my fucking time if I were to cry over Michael. Fuck him. I don't care. I couldn't care less about him! "Y/n?.. Are..... Are you ok?" Fabiola asked, I took a deep breath before answering, "I'm fine" I answered. She knew something was up but didn't say anything. 

Fabiola looked behind me and smiled. "Turn around," she said whispered to me. I dried my tears and turned around to see Jeremy! He was holding a bunch of gifts and he was for sure blushing a lot! His whole face was red! "U-Uhm... Y/n will... W-Will you be my valentine?" he asked nervously as his friends cheered him on from a distance.

===MICHAEL'S POV===

"Can you believe I was-" I paused. Mark, Fredrick, and Simon all had weird smiles. "What the fuck are you guys smiling at?" I asked, "Turn around dipshit" Fredrick laughed. I did as he said and saw Jeremy talking to y/n, holding multiple gifts in his hands.

What.

The.

Fuck.

The 3 all started laughing at me, "Man! You fucked up!" Mark said, "Bro he stole your girl" Simon laughed along with Mark. To top it all off, "What a dumbass you are! You for real let the guy you hate go steal your girl? Really Mike?" Fredrick chuckled. Fuck. I forgot about Jeremy. Shit. "Shut up! She's not mine, and I don't like her!" I yelled at them as they kept laughing, "Right! I forgot you used her to make Jeremy jealous! Which... Didn't even work!" Simone laughed harder. 

===Y/N'S POV===

Fabiola elbowed me with a huge grin on her face, she jerked her head in Michael's direction. I looked at Michael, he was staring at me with a look showing that he was pissed. He looked so mad! Honestly, I could barely hold in my laughter! I gave Michael a smug look before turning back to Jeremy. "Of course, I'll be your valentine!" I said, "Awesome!" Jeremy said he seemed like he could hardly contain his excitement.

Soon after Jeremy walked away, Michael rushed over to me as his friends followed. "Did Jeremy ask you to be his valentine?" Michael asked, I smirked, "Yeah, why?" I asked him, "No reason." he answered in annoyance before walking away. "That was weird..." Fabi stated as I nodded in agreement.

5:56 pm

I was at Jeremy's house, we were watching movies, talking, and cuddling a bunch. I don't get it, Mike said Jeremy's a bad person, but he's actually really sweet! He kissed my head and told me how much he liked me and how pretty I was. I think I like Jeremy more than Michael!

It was getting pretty late, so Jeremy decided to walk me to my house. I went up to my room, Mom and Dad were working late so I didn't need to worry about getting home late. 

I changed and went to my window just to see Michael and Riley making out. Ew... Michael glanced at me and smirked. He pinned her on his bed, they were only making out, but it was still so infuriating. I quickly ran to the phone and called Jeremy.

"Hello?"

"Sorry to ask this, but do you wanna come over for a bit? Maybe we could... You know.." I said in a flirty tone.

"y-yeah! Of course! I'll be over in a bit!"

About 10-15 minutes later Jeremy showed up at my house, Riley had left Michael's house so I know for a fact that he would notice Jeremy through the window.

I dragged Jeremy up to my room. My bed was across the room from the window, there was a perfect view of Jeremy and I

I pushed Jeremy onto the bed and crawled over to him, his face was a dark crimson color. I crawled up to his chest, sat up, then began connecting our lips. Jeremy pulled me onto his lap, maybe this wasn't too bad...

I glanced out the window and saw Michael standing in front of his window, watching. He was pissed. I gave him the same smirk that he gave me. 

Jeremy put his hands on my waist and began kissing my neck. He lifted up my shirt and took it off. Are we going a bit fast?

Hm...

Nope.

I giggled as Jeremy left little marks all over my neck. I didn't even check to see if Michael was still watching. I don't think I cared anymore. This is nice. Jeremy's better for me.

The phone started ringing, which interrupted me and Jeremy. I groaned, "You don't have to pick it up," Jeremy said, resting his head on my shoulder. "No, I have to, it could be my parents" I got off his lap and picked up the phone. 

"Hello?"

"Y/n, I'm sorry sweetie, me and your father won't be back til tomorrow morning... Something came up"

Perfect timing! 

"Aw, alright, bye, I love you"

"I love you too, hun"

I hung up the phone and started walking back to Jeremy. "Now-" Before I could finish, I was interrupted by another phone call. I groaned in annoyance and looked at Jeremy. He giggled, "It's ok, I'm not going anywhere, go get the phone," he said, getting up and kissing my cheek. I smiled and went back. 

"Hello?"

"Close your window before you have sex with your little boyfriend! I don't wanna see that shit!"

I groaned, of course, it's Michael.

"Maybe just don't look, or you could close yours and block us out"

"Whatever, he's just gonna use you"

"What, like you did?"

He went quiet. I sighed and hung up, walking back to Jeremy once again. I sat back down on his lap. "What's wrong?" he asked, should I tell him? Will he be mad? Hm... "It's just Michael" Jeremy paused and hugged me tightly. "What did he do?" he sounded irritated. Maybe I could use this. "He used me to try to make you jealous..." Jeremy grabbed me by the arms, pulling me away from the hug. "What?! Y/n happened?!" Jeremy was pissed, "Me and him slept together. Please don't be mad..." Jeremy's expression softened. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad that he would do that to you just to try to get to me. Michael and I were close, but then I met you and started liking you. He got so mad about it" Jeremy laughed.

I smiled and kissed Jeremy, not looking to see whether or not Michael was watching. We did a little more than just kiss, but let's not get into too much detail.

------

(word count: 1351)