wake up n break up

||October 31, 1986||

===Y/N'S POV===

There's a Halloween party tonight at Eric's house. Do I know him?  No... But a party's a party, so I'm for sure going. I kind of hope Michael doesn't go, he'd been really flirty with the girls ever since the Marcy situation. He's probably going to end up going anyway, but I've got my eyes on him.

Me and Fabi are matching, we're the classic devil and angel duo. It's pretty basic, but at least we look good as fuck!

//

I'm lying on my bed and skimming through a magazine before hearing "Do you think I look okay? Do I look ugly? Should I even go at this point?" from Fabi. I groan, "Girl, no, don't even start with that, you look. good!" I giggle.  She smiles and I get up are start fixing her hair. "What you gonna do if Michael comes?.." she asks as I pause for a split second before continuing with. her hair. "uhm... I don't know... It hasn't even been a full month and now Mike and Marcy are friends! Isn't that ridiculous?!"

Fabi giggles slightly, "Someone jealous,  huh?" I finish her hair and plop back onto my bed. "Jealous?! Hah! No way! Why would I be jealous of my own fucking boyfriend giving his 'girl best friend' more attention than me, his girlfriend?!" Fabi squints. her eyes and gives me a weird look,  "Right... That doesn't sound jealous at all..." I roll my eyes "Whatever,  let's go to the party"

//

A few hours at the party have passed, and it was fun so far, except for the fact I get to see my boyfriend flirt with every fucking girl on site. I had started to feel pretty woozy, honestly, I can't say I haven't been drinking a lot. Me and Fabi were playing beer pong up until I looked over and see my boyfriend kissing another fucking girl. I rush over to him,  pushing the girl out of the way, "what the fuck?!" he yells over the music before turning to see who did it, his eyes widened in shock, "Y/n, I can explain..."  he chuckles awkwardly, "yeah,  we're fucking over" I say as I walk away with him following me. 

I went outside's he continued to talk. "Y/n please, just hear me out!" I laugh, "Yeah, uhm... No? I'm so fucking sick of this, You're always gonna be the same, you just kissed another girl right in front of me!" I yelled, "Well I didn't know you were there!" my eyes started tearing up as I laughed at what he said. "I didn't mean it like that, I love you, okay?" Hah! Yeah fucking right! 

"I'm done, okay, Michael? I'm fucking done! You tell me how much you love me,  just to hurt me? Really?"  I scoff, "Look, I'm popular here, people like me, in high school I didn't get that!",  "Yes, you did! You were popular!" he laughed,  "Yeah for like my freshman and sophomore year! My last two years were horrible! People were terrified of me!" I tilt my head, cross my arms,  and look at him. "Whose fault was that?" he went dead silent. "Fuck you, y/n." I laughed once again, "Fuck you, Michael Afton!"

He walks back inside and I leave without Fabi, she seems like she was having a good time so I don't wanna ruin it for her. I cry on the way back to my room, when I get home I look in the mirror to see my eyes were puffy and red, and my mascara was running down my face.

//

I lay in bed until Fabi got back to our dorm. She looks at me and rushes over, "Y/n, what the fuck happened?! I was so worried, I looked all over the party for you!  I even walked in on some couples... You. know..." I laugh weakly, "mind telling me what's up?" I nod, "Michael cheated on me!" I say as I start sobbing again, "Again? Honestly, ever since the time he kissed Marcy,  I stopped liking him. I'll tell you what,  we'll throw our own party next week, he and the guys will for sure come,  you could get with some other guys" she  laughs,  "I only want him!"  I cry as she rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Listen, girl, if you stay stuck on the guy who literally cheated on you, then you're not gonna move on." 

she's right...

"You know what let's go" she smiles,  "where too?.." I ask softly, "We're gonna go spend some time at a party, then we'll leave and get candy from some market, come back home, and watch some scary movies together! Sound good?" I nod and she helps me off the bed, "OH,  wanna watch Nightmare On Elm Street?!" she asked,  "Didn't that movie come out 2 years ago in November?" I ask,  "Uh, yeah! November 16, 1984!" I chuckled, "And why do you know that by memory?" I shouldn't have asked that because then she went on a rant about how it's the best movie in history... I love fabi so much, but she could be a real nerd.

//

I fixed myself up in her car and we went to that party she was talking about. I flirted a bit, guys tried flirting with her but she shut them down real quick! She's the most loyal girl I've ever met, she's really loyal to Mark and he is to her, honestly... If he doesn't marry her, I will!

//

After the party, we went to the store to get candy and other snacks. In the store these 2 kids were staring, and instead of asking them to stop, what did fabi do? She grabbed a scary mask from the shelf and ran after them... They screamed at ran to their mom... Great... Their mom started yelling at us and fabi just laughed, grabbed the candy, left money on the front desk, and ran as I followed. By the way she was acting, she clearly had a little too much to drink... I swear,  when she's drunk she acts like a little kid...

I laughed and shook my head as we hurried into the car and I drove away. "You dumbass!"  I laughed.

Once we got back to our dorm I grabbed the movie she wanted to watch,  grabbed our snacks, and got. a few blankets and pillows. She plopped down next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder as I smiled. Fabi always knew how to make me feel better. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my world, she makes me feel like I'm worth something. I'll never have a friend as special as her. She actually made me forget about Michael... She deserves it all, this whole thing was her idea. Without her, I'd probably still be crying about how my boyfriend cheated on me.

------ 

word count: 1225

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE FNAF MOVIE YET? IF SO LMK WHAT YOU THINK ABT IT, fun fact I actually went to go see it w my bsf, NAMED FABII, she actually knows abt this whole story and I tell her all abt it, also im  soooo sorry for not posting this sooner,  I had a fucking ton of drama pop up and I had to drop someone bc of it and also the fact that my mental health is like never good omg