Karma

Happy Holidays!! Yes this is me updating more an once a month. Consider it a Christmas gift. XOXOX

Michael's life was was easily overlooked by the outside world. He had good grades, a full family, a big house. What could possibly be wrong with him?

A large groan was released by Mike as he banged him head against his not so clean white desk. How could he almost kiss Will? A boy,Will was a boy. And totally not him type either. Will was quiet, and sarcastic, and had the body of an egg plant. His type was model body girls, who adored him.

He felt as if him brain was fucking with him everyday. One day the dare was off because he couldn't take what he was doing to Will, but the next everything was fine.

They were so close, Mike could feel Will's breath on his cheek. The rush he felt, the way his heart beat faster than ever before.... It was fake. Fake fake fake.

As if telling himself what to think wasn't hard enough, Mike's stomach growled furiously. Groaning once again by the thought of moving, he got up and stumbled to the kitchen.

His mother's decorative fruit bowl lay in front of him as he decided which edible item would fill him up. He checked the pantries, cabinets, and fridge. Nothing. Well nothing was an over statement, there was definitely some things, but making food at the moment seemed like it would kill him.

His stomach growled louder, his eyes set on his mom's fruit bowl. He reached for an apple but hesitated a bit remembering his mother's psychopathic aura as she told him that the fruit were decorative only, and if she were to find out anything was missing she would be fuming. 

Whatever. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Mike grabbed the apple and took a bit out of it. His stomach seemed to have calmed down after receiving its nutrients. 

He heard his garage door open. After a couple second, his mom stepped through the door not looking too happy. Mike didn't even realize his parents weren't home, he probably should've realized something was wrong when he woke up in silence.

Soon his little sister followed, her eyes were puffy and her face was red as of she had been crying, or kicked in the face. It could've been both. He probably should've been a good brother and asked what happened but he just assumed that his mom probably refused to buy her the newest barbie doll, or whatever girls her age play with. Tampons?

And of course lastly followed Ted. His dad. Who also didn't look too happy, but then again when was the last time anyone saw Ted Wheeler with a smile on his face.

"Why is it so hard for you to be a good father!"

"I'm trying Karen, trust me. In your eyes I can't ever be good enough"

Michael sighed. Not this again. He stared down at the apple in his hand, it sparkled as small specks of sunlight grazed its surface.

"Holly tried her best, why can't you be proud of her!" Karen said as her loose curls bounced up and down. She grabbed Holly's arm tightly, pulling her away from Ted. Mike could feel his sister wince at the feel of her arm being pulled sharply.

"Well sometimes best isn't good enough! I want to be proud of my daughter Karen, don't feed her useless compliments for stuff she doesn't do" Ted said angrily. He eyed his daughter who quivered at his gaze.