Romeo & Romeo

ITS THE UPDATE!!! My procrastination is actually really bad but seeing all the nice comments people have wrote makes me wanna update! ENJOY! Lmk what you think and don't forget to vote!

Someone would have to be really stupid to not know that Will hated rain. The thought of it made him puke. The coldness, and wetness was too overwhelming for the poor kid. Lucky enough for him, he was parked in Indiana. The muggiest state ever. But there was someone else who was even stupider than Will. The rain poured harder and harder each second and yet there was still someone standing in it. That stupid person could only be Mike Wheeler.

They locked eyes, Mike looked like he just got out of bed and didn't even have the courtesy to maybe change into presentable clothes. Will saw a redness in his eyes, like he had been crying, definitely a different scene then what he was used too.

"Why are you here?" Will grimaced as it came out more harshly than he wanted.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"You answer my question first" Furrowing his brows and crossing his arms.

"Please Will" Mike pleaded. Will saw as the redness became more pigmented, and the crack in his voice just before he said Will. He stepped aside, holding the door open.

"Come in"

Mike shivered harshly as the warm air hit him. It made his dripping body feel good but his wet eyes severely dry which made him blink a few times. He stomped on the mat below him trying to release any excess water that had clung to him.

He quietly shivered a second time while following Will into his abode. So small yet so friendly Mike thought. The other male quickly side eyed the kitchen door making sure his mom wouldn't come out anytime soon.

"Is this your room?" Mike asked.

"One and only" Will sighed closing the door behind him.

"It's so.... minimalistic" He exclaimed.

"Gee thanks" Will grunted.

"Sorry that came out wrong"

"No no it's fine not everyone lives in a 4 story mansion you know"

"That was petty and you know it"

"Mike why the hell are you here!" Will yelled a little too loud for his liking.

"I- just wanted to visit a friend" Mike said softly while looking down at the chipped away hard wood floor.

"No you didn't, I can see it in your eyes"

"My eyes?"

"I can see you cried"

"I don't cry"

"Liar"

"I don't lie"

"Liar!"

Both boys were silent. Neither one dare to speak, especially Mike.

"I didn't tell you everything yesterday just for you to act like this"