2

"You've both certainly had a very interesting educational journey." Principal Weems stated as she took turns to look at the both of us.

We had just gotten here, I'd say a few minutes ago.

The school's rad but the students seem a bit more different of course.

"Eight schools in five years.."

"They haven't built one strong enough to hold me." Wednesday stated. She wasn't interested in staying in a school, matter of fact she'll probably run away soon enough. "I bet this place won't be any different."

I cleared my throat. "I beg to differ, I did not do anything." "I actually rather go to school then be at home." I muttered and I gave Principal Weems a gentle smile as she returned one. She didn't hear the last part, or so I think.

The chemistry with her and Mother is off. Very off. I don't believe they are good friends. Don't know, dont care.

"..What Wednesday was trying to say is that she greatly appreciates the opportunity." He heavily pronounced the word greatly.

"Yes..uh Larissa, what about Wednesday, um.. Therapy sessions?" She commented. "And of course Adalines."

"Another one?"

There wasn't anything wrong with me or Wednesday. Wednesday just..does what she feels is..right? I personally take matters into my own hands, heavy on the hand part. I can control myself sometimes but that's besides the point, the point is that I don't necessarily think we need therapy sessions. Besides, we'd escape anyway.

"Hmm..the school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho." She responded as I watched her lean back into her chair and grab her mug.

"They can meet twice a week."

"Did you hear that my sunshine and little storm cloud?" "You're both in great hands."

I gave my father a smile. Wednesday gave him a stare.

"We'll see if she survives the first session.." Wednesday stated as she smirked at me. I returned the same.

.¸.•*(¸.•*' ♥︎ '*•.¸)'*•.

"It's so vivid.." Father stated as we walked in. Vivid indeed.

I mean..at least it looked nice.

A blonde girl approached us with a huge smile on her face.

"Howdy roommates!"

"Wednesday, Adaline.. This is Enid Sinclair." I gave Enid a smile, "uh, hello.."

"Are you feeling okay?" Enid asked Wednesday with a very concerned look on her face. "You look a little pale.."

"..Wednesday always looks half dead." He stated. "And the other half is full of sunshine..which is Adaline.."

Always the happy one am I right.

"Oh!" "Welcome to Ophelia Hall!" Enid opened her arms and went to go hug Wednesday but Wednesday wasn't interested in hugging her, I suppose not ever actually.

"Not a hugger, got it." She took a step back. She looked at me, questioning if she should try to hug me or not.

"I'm not fond of hugs but I'm good with handshakes." "Adaline." I told her as I stuck my hand out. Enid was very happy and shook my hand.

"Please excuse Wednesday, she's allergic to color." Mother promptly told her.

"Oh wow.." Enid looked concerned as if she was thankful she didn't hug her. "What happens to you?"