6

My Journal - Page: I stopped counting.

We found Thing. You know, I gotta hand it to him, he's smart. But not that smart. Wednesday had found him hiding in our doom room, under my bed. He tried to run away from her but that didn't end well. Now obviously he wasn't here because he missed us , he was here because Mother and Father had the wonderful idea to send him to spy on us.

Parents 0 - Children 1

Besides, all the things Wednesday had threatened him with, he was officially on our side. (Who wouldn't want to be on our side?)

PRESENT

"Dr. Kinbott's office is on the second floor." The women with an eyeing red lipstick on and a great happy smile spoke. "Other Nevermore students swear by her." She quickly  put the car in park.

Wednesday gave her a serious look. "You'll be here until we're done?"

The women blinked twice. "Perhaps afterwards we can visit the Weathervane for hot chocolate."

I wouldn't mind a hot chocolate, I mean..it's free. Free stuff is always the best.

"Principal Weems, this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you." Wednesday made a comment as she opened the car door which I also followed and did the same.

"And chauffeuring your students around is below your pay grade." She stated as I let out a cough. Harsh. I went to close the door to get rid of this unbalanced energy going on but she spoke once again.

"Given your history, I'm sure you're intent on running away." "..I'm here to prevent that from happening."

She then gave me a certain look, "That goes for you too, I don't think it'll end up well for you."

She underestimates me, better for me.

"..I wish you luck." Wednesday commented slyly, shutting the car door.

.¸.•*(¸.•*' ♥︎ '*•.¸)'*•.

"Go ahead and take a seat." The blonde lady mentioned as we both did.

"Someone who crochets for a hobby isn't a worthy adversary." Wednesday states as she continued the conversation of when we walked in.

"Adversary?" The lady straightened her posture. "I hope we can forge a relationship based on trust and mutual respect." Wednesday scoffed as the lady continued.

"This is a safe space, Wednesday." "Wednesday, Adaline..you both should feel safe, you should feel at home."

"This does not feel like home, this is quite nicer." I stated as I leaned back into the round chair. She's somewhat good at her job but she's putting me to sleep. And I don't want to rest right now.

"We'll get on that topic soon enough, thank you Adaline for communicating with me." Blonde gave me a smile. I'm going to be honest with myself, I forgot her name. But on a good note, It's not like we're going to be here for long anyways.

"..A sanctuary where we can discuss anything." SHe continued with her therapy speech.

"..What your feeling, thinking, your views on the world, personal philosophy."

"That's easy." "I think that this is a waste of time." Wednesday abruptly spoke.

"Life is totally shit right now." I decided to say as Wedneday gave me a certain concerned look. "Yeah I said it cause you weren't going too, I liked going to public schools and giving everyone a taste of their medicine."

"Yes..Like setting people on fire?" The lady asked me.

"For fucks sake, I didn't set him on fire." "He did that on his own, no one asked him to do that."

"The principal said otherwise." She gave me a disappointed look.

"Fuck the principal." He was an old white man who was shorter than me. I should be the fucking principal, how about that?

"Would you mind if I take Adaline to the powder room first?" "I'm the one who helps her..cool down."

She then signaled towards the room and we quickly got up and headed inside. Wednesday shut the door.

"Calm me down?" "It's the opposite, I calm you down." I whispered but slightly raised my voice.

"I'm getting us out." She stated as she looked around the powder room.

"Is everything okay?" She shouted, "You can't hide for the rest of the session."

"We're alright, I'm just preparing her for our uncomfortable journey.!"

"Nail file." She looked behind her as Thing gave her the nail file.

Partners in crime.

She quickly unlocked the window and shut it wide open. We quickly got out and sprinted towards the front. Principal Weems was still there.

"She doesn't get paid enough for this." I muttered under my breath in which Wednesday heard me. "I would have quit my job, though I would never be a Principal." Wednesday commented as she turned around and slid down the pipe. I quickly followed behind her and did the same.

It's like a mini roller coaster, in which I've never been on one.

No one needs to know that.

We quickly made a run for it passing a few cars until she accidentally bumped into a guy holding a tray of fresh apples. Her head quickly faced the sky which scared me.

"Wednesday..?" "Hey."

She quickly looked down and looked back at the guy with a concerned look.

"Who let you out?" "You goddamn weirdos."

"You're apples look rotten." I stated as we quickly walked away.

"Wait..hey-!"