9

9

I feel like I should start getting used to the nurses office being my new home.

The last thing I remember was the fair, me running into the forest to find my sister and Rowan holding her up in the air. And then I was also lifted against the tree and almost died.

How spectacular.

My eyes had opened as I saw a particular figure standing over me. Which frightened me because who wouldn't be absolutely scared if you saw that when you woke up.

"I told you to stop doing that." I exclaimed as I sat up. He chuckled as he grabbed the glass of water on the side of the bed and gave it to me. In which I took cause geez I am thirsty.

"And I thought that you wouldn't end up here again but here you are." He exhaled as he took a seat and put one leg over the other like he was some sort of professional person.

"You and me both." "I failed to defend myself, next time though." I shrugged as I drank from the glass cup, chugging it all.

"Another round?" He gave me a concerned look and a smile as he eyed the cup.

"After you answer my questions." I told him as I put down the cup, then rubbed my hands eagerly together. "Where's my sister?"

"Last time I saw her was after the whole incident, she was talking to the sheriff." Xavier shook his head. "I'm not sure if they were talking about what happened or something else."

"And Rowan?" I asked him as I looked around and saw that he wasn't here. The last thing I remember was shouting and this huge..monster type of thing.

Oh, right. Dead.

"Oh yeah, I saw him earlier in our dorm..he was acting weird." He nodded as if he was thinking.

I frowned. "That's not possible."

Xavier narrowed his eyes at me. "What do you mean?"

"He was with us, Xavier." I informed him, now making my way to stand.

"I think you hit your head a little too hard.." He quickly helped me up as he grabbed my arm, gently.

"No.." I paused. "..Yeah, you're right." I agreed with him, I didn't actually agree with him though. I saw what I saw. And now Wednesday has a lot of explaining to do.

From what I remember, I ran after my sister, then saw Rowan lifting her up in the air, basically holding her hostage. He then saw me and lifted me up, told me I was going to ruin the school, and showed me a picture of.. well me.

And was probably going to kill me but then this huge monster came and attacked him. Which caused me to fall and pass out. And that led me here.

I might like this school after all.

(Short chapter because the next one is pretty long, thank you for 1k reads!!! Literally crazy.)