4

"You're wednesday right?" The boy said as he was getting his blood pressure checked by the nurse. The nurse had placed a bandage on my sister's cut on her forehead. "And your name is Adaline if i'm not mistaken.." "Rowan.." He mentioned.

"Indeed." I responded. I leaned back into the chair and closed my eyes. The nurses here actually cared more than the ones in the many other schools I went to. The other ones would give me an ice pack and call it a day. Or, call my parents. In which they never answered.

"It looks like you're gonna give me a run for my money." I heard him say. "Uhh..sorry about the nick."

"..No good deed goes unpunished." She commented as she slapped my shoulder which meant that we were leaving. I quickly got up and said my goodbyes to Rowan. "Bye Rowan."

.¸.•*(¸.•*' ♥︎ '*•.¸)'*•.

"Do you have a plan on getting out of here?" I stated as she opened her umbrella. I did have an umbrella but I don't mind the rain. It's the least of my worries..
I followed behind her.

"I have many, I just don't know which one to use yet." She admitted as she stopped and looked up, so did I. Oh shit.

"Move!" I yelled as I pushed her out of the way. Fuck.

"Adaline!"

-Please don't forget to star the chapters and comment so many others will find this story and hopefully enjoy it!! Of course you don't have too, just a suggestion. .