01. plus more.

mentions of suggestive themes

☛ lowercase intended.

“ it's the second week of school and you're already behind in most of your classes! ”

a sigh escaped the girl, as she tried her hardest not to turn away from the scolding with panicking movements and teary eyes.

she couldn't really explain why all of her assignments weren't getting done, everytime she tried she always got cut off, and it made her want to bury her slender fingers into her dark brown tresses and pull tightly.

“ remember that this is a private school, yūgure.
we aren't keen on unsuccessful students attending here, as we have an image to uphold, ”
the teacher trailed off, and yūgure found herself not even knowing his name.

she was entirely new to itan private school, as she wanted to actually mean something to herself and her uncaring and ignorant family, but as soon as she was enrolled in the school in second year, she has had absolutely no time to do anything related to school.

and her family was to blame for that.

“ lucky for you, i have a solution. you are to take tutoring classes with someone of my choosing after school. understood? ”

yūgure didn't want to understand.
she understood that she wanted to try to do things herself, and that she wanted to try one more time to make things right.

but she knew, that no matter how hard she tried, things would never go the way she intended for them to.

“ yes, sir. ” yūgure mumbled and bowed slightly, and stood.

“ when i choose someone, i'll send for you. ”
the teacher quite literally waved yūgure off and she made her way back to her classroom with shuffling feet, and stopped abruptly.

the weight in her stomach became heavier, and the trembling in her limbs worsened.
her breath came faster.

yūgure busied her hands, treading them through her hair, and forcefully pushing the tan claw clip out of her hair so she had free space to yank and tug and scratch and itch at her scalp.

the clip clattered to the floor as yūgure's eyes opened and closed, her eyelashes fluttering furiously like that of a butterflies' wings.

all while she had this going on with her, a flurry of thoughts flooded her mind like blood thirsty piranhas, eating away at any sanity she held at the moment.

they don't understand.

they will never get it.

it isn't my fault.

I tried to study.

my parents won't let me.

they won't leave me alone.