Chapter 4 ~ HUH?!

"Okay first off, HOW, AND WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN" I shouted trying not to wake anyone up.

"Well I don't really know, it just...happened" Jasper chimed in getting comfortable on the couch.

"What about my dad? I don't think my dad will be too happy" I admitted, still confused on what the hell is going on.

"Oh I don't know to be honest" Kali replied not really caring about what's happening.

"Okay well, that happened, I'm going to go back to bed, you guys have fun on your date" I said turning around.

I went up the noisy stares just one step at a time really trying to be quiet. I honestly don't know how they're going to pull this off, especially since we have training tomorrow.

I finally made it to my room. I had to go to sleep we have a big mission tomorrow. All of my thoughts remand in my mind.

How are they going to pull this off?

Can they stay separate just as long as Alyssa and Grace?

What if dad finds out?

What will happen in the future?

Are they going to be distracted?

I thought about all the possibilities on what could happen. I don't know why I'm scared, maybe because I have a crush of my own.

"Lola" I heard my dad call as he started to walk into my room.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I spoke quietly rubbing my eyes. It was already the next day, surprisingly.

"Okay you are going to train with Everleigh today" my dad said leaving the room, slowly closing the door.

Everleigh...

"WAIT DAD!" I managed to yell out just as he was going to close the door.

"Yes?"

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: self-harm mention

"Um Everleigh hasn't been acting..herself. Last night during our mission I saw cuts on her arms, I tried to talk to her but she ran off." I explained very worried.

"Okay. I'll look into it" my dad nodded closing the door.

*time skip*

"Okay, you all get to choose your partners today." My dad said leaving with Riley following behind.

"Lola!" Everleigh ran over to me hugging me. Alyssa and Grace smiled at me because I was blushing.

"Partners?" I asked smiling

"Obviously" Everleigh laughed pulling me over to a station corse

I really hope we don't mess up this mission especially with my dad..

Word count: 395